Driving to games from London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £35m
Does anyone do this?

Trains are so expensive and I'd love to get involved in a car pool of some kind.

Been offered a Swansea ticket but train would be 80 pounds :/

I live in London mate but don't drive.. I get the train and meet my dad and drive up. I get a train to Stafford for home games. Cheaper we I buy my tickets in as much advance as I can.

But a car pool is a good idea.. but I don't get to away games as much as I'd love to!

Pretty sure there are a few coaches that go from here but I don't know the details.

I live in London mate but don't drive.. I get the train and meet my dad and drive up. I get a train to Stafford for home games. Cheaper we I buy my tickets in as much advance as I can.

But a car pool is a good idea.. but I don't get to away games as much as I'd love to!

Pretty sure there are a few coaches that go from here but I don't know the details.

Handy going to Stafford and then driving.

I know coaches exist but no idea how you get involved.

Does anyone do this?

Trains are so expensive and I'd love to get involved in a car pool of some kind.

I know there are a few London based Blues on here who make the journey up on a regular basis, so hopefully they'll see this thread and contact you.

Your other option ( but not for the Swansea or Watford games ) is to contact http://www.escla.org.uk/ , but I think they do most of their travelling to home games by train anyway.

I know there are a few London based Blues on here who make the journey up on a regular basis, so hopefully they'll see this thread and contact you.

Your other option ( but not for the Swansea or Watford games ) is to contact http://www.escla.org.uk/ , but I think they do most of their travelling to home games by train anyway.

Thanks.

I've managed 13 home and away games in total this season but just thinking if there is a more viable option.

Every home game is at least 50 pounds. I don't mind but be great if I was missing out on a different way.

Does anyone do this?

If you go by train split your ticket. It's usually cheaper to buy a ticket from London to Stafford and then Stafford to Liverpool on the same train rather than one ticket London - Liverpool. The worst thing that might happen is you have to change seats on the train.

If you go by train split your ticket. It's usually cheaper to buy a ticket from London to Stafford and then Stafford to Liverpool on the same train rather than one ticket London - Liverpool. The worst thing that might happen is you have to change seats on the train.

Interesting. Thanks, I'll give that a go

Try different train companies, found London Midland cheaper than most. Also, if you don't mind a longer journey, you can get some ridiculously cheap tickets (if booked in advance) if you travel London - Birmingham- Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.