2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did try for Gana, and I'm guessing Frank ran out of time in the window, which was down to the board, not the manager.
I wouldn't lay this completely at FLs door, but he defo drove the Alli deal on given the agency he belonged to was his own.

I wouldn't lay this completely at FLs door, but he defo drove the Alli deal on given the agency he belonged to was his own.
I'm pretty happy with Ali. He's not played for a while at spurs, but he's certainly got potential to improve us. He's an attacking option from midfield that we didn't have before.

With Donny, I see him as more of a utility midfielder. Given the injuries we have, he also fills a gap that we had. I'd have preferred a solid DM, but the options were pretty limited by the time Mosh had ran the window right down.

I'm pretty happy with Ali. He's not played for a while at spurs, but he's certainly got potential to improve us. He's an attacking option from midfield that we didn't have before.

With Donny, I see him as more of a utility midfielder. Given the injuries we have, he also fills a gap that we had. I'd have preferred a solid DM, but the options were pretty limited by the time Mosh had ran the window right down.
VDB lack of pace is an issue. Delli's state of mind is an issue.

We shouldn't have touched either.

Alli and this feller were appalling wastes of resources.

I cant believe that any manager has thought that we needed to spend out on these two and leave ourselves struggling at CB and DCM.

Just because he doesn`t drive a Trabant and a donkey jacket, doesn`t mean we should write him off.

How about giving him a few games, before you start stringing him up ?

Just because he doesn`t drive a Trabant and a donkey jacket, doesn`t mean we should write him off.

How about giving him a few games, before you start stringing him up ?
He'll get the games to prove himself. But we had priorities elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.