2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Are you saying fashions shoots aren’t sexualised? Of course many of them are.
Balenciaga is proof that agenda is visible in MSM as well.

Amazing how people deny reality when it doesn’t fit their agenda. Then start with the insults.

Your argument is weak. Insults say a lot about you.

I’d say the shoot is at best a dig at historic cultural roles of males and females(someone mentions it before not sure what the appropriate current lefty newspeak is) at worst it is sexualisation of children.

Either way a grown man shouldn’t dress as a school girl, a sentence I never thought would need to be said.
@dCahill17

meet

@ForeverBlue92

No offence but pipe down please. Dynasuar morals mean nothing to the many out there including myself who suffer or suffered with gender dysphoria. There's a way you live your life and that's fine but others are different and are going through a real experience. You have to accept it. It doesn't effect your life and how you want to live it.

Dom in particular is a hero to me. I may not like him as a number 9. But his bravery is influential to people like me and I have massive respect for him.

@JimmyJeffers

Are you saying fashions shoots aren’t sexualised? Of course many of them are.
Balenciaga is proof that agenda is visible in MSM as well.

Amazing how people deny reality when it doesn’t fit their agenda. Then start with the insults.

Your argument is weak. Insults say a lot about you.

I’d say the shoot is at best a dig at historic cultural roles of males and females(someone mentions it before not sure what the appropriate current lefty newspeak is) at worst it is sexualisation of children.

Either way a grown man shouldn’t dress as a school girl, a sentence I never thought would need to be said.
Can we all just block this dork and move on

What would you have done with me re-educate me? Remove my internet access another option is debate using logic etc 🤣 that beyond you? When a fact you don’t like comes you’ll resort to insults.

God help a diverse opinion that differs from your own.

Yeah, I bet you’re all about diversity

EDIT: oh look, “blocks full profile”. Like absolute clockwork.

As long as he wears the blue of Everton and wears it well and bravely then I could not care less what he wears.

I am 66 years old and to be honest the clothes that DCL and Tom Davies and plenty of other young people like I would consider awful.
But, I understand that is me and it is a generational thing, our parents felt the same about my generation letting our hair grow long.

DCL seems to be a fine young man, puts his body on the line for Everton and that is all I can ask.

Off Topic
No offence but pipe down please. Dynasuar morals mean nothing to the many out there including myself who suffer or suffered with gender dysphoria. There's a way you live your life and that's fine but others are different and are going through a real experience. You have to accept it. It doesn't effect your life and how you want to live it.

Dom in particular is a hero to me. I may not like him as a number 9. But his bravery is influential to people like me and I have massive respect for him.
I hope you find your inner happiness I am far from against lgbtq, I don’t agree with all of the movement either though. Like most things some good some bad.

Ah, a morning where Everton have actually won a game. Oh look, the DCL page has been updated. I wonder if everyone is discussing his fitness, or whether or not he is going to be able to score the goals to keep us up this sea.............OH SWEET LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

1693496319132.png