2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

As I said before Iwobi fee would be as good as it gets.

A player who'll always divide opinion on here and in the pubs. Was quality in the 18 months under Carlo but injuries and living on that reputation since albeit he had some good games in season run ins like Brighton 5-1.

Last Goodison goal being the effective derby winner not a bad way to go out.
I think he's better than iwobi and much more important to our team. He's also a centre forward coming into his prime years and seems to be over his injuries.

He's going to be good next season. Hopefully for us not the horse punchers.

Anybody who thinks we could get someone better than him needs to dust off their head wobbler

Sure we could, i have a soft spot for DCL and he has amazing ability to get the ball down and into space from long passes but hes not clinical. There are numerous attainable players whos playing style is best suited to a dyche type system, they might not be able to hold the ball up as well on the halfway line as DCL but theyre shitloads more dangerous with a long pass/cross into the box.

After seeing mateta turn into a machine this year, nothing would surprise me.

I think Chermiti and Beto will be alright next season, call me crazy if you want.

Beto is pure bambi on ice, but you don't need to be graceful to whack it in the old onion bag.

Beto is a 1 in 3 striker in the premier league if you base it on minutes played. Not bad considering we don't play to his strengths, (knocking the ball in front of him).

Not convinced we will play to his strengths, but if we did I think he'd do ok.