2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

He has been missing numerous crucial opportunities but the service in general especially with the crosses hasn't been precise just general lobs I'm the area. Also very isolated to put the point his sold hold up play doesn't offer anything , he cant head the ball effectively to a player 10 yards away .Could use a little digne like magic from whomever is providing the cross. I wish dyche would let the fullback overlap more because we're never able to draw enough defenders from the box so it's always kinda challenging to put in a proper shot when the box is congested with the other team

There is a huge difference between a ‘sitter’ and a chance.

Having the goalie to beat is not a sitter

Ok… how about “ golden chance”?

He’s been crap at finishing his entire career ..

Even the times he was in his purple patch … the amount of crap connections he got on the ball was unreal and the deflections went his way and took his crap shots away from the keeper , or he was 4 years out with an open goal

1709373998315.jpeg

How many chances did he miss at Brighton ? NIL - in fact when he went off - we missed his hold up play as we just caved in falling back ....look I would not be upset if he was dropped, & just see if we can have a better system for attacking play plus goals from open football at home ....

Fact…. Beto looked more dangerous than DCL in the limited time he was on … and I’m not saying Beto is good either

Maupay scored goals before he came here and is back scoring since he left. Maybe it's just the way we play.

DCL scored that goal that they gave to Harrison btw. Deflected goals are given if they're on target aren't they?

I know it's when they hit defenders, but what's the difference?

Maupay scored goals before he came here and is back scoring since he left. Maybe it's just the way we play.

DCL scored that goal that they gave to Harrison btw. Deflected goals are given if they're on target aren't they?

I know it's when they hit defenders, but what's the difference?

I have yet to this day seen where it hits Harrison, it bugged me so much lol