2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he a top no9 though? Great poacher but nowhere near a top no9.

I don’t think our form is just because DCL is missing. Mina has been a massive miss, Doucoure, Richarlison and even Gomes to an extent. Plus the lack of a number 10.
Time can be a great healer, can you remember Andre Gomes on the pitch? His natural beauty clearly clouds your judgement.

I apologize for my omitting to say that the boutique being opened by our two fashion dummies in London will definitely have an outlet near Goodison with a 10% discount for EFC fans. This is a gesture of thanks to ordinary supporters for their contribution toward making the two multi millionaires. Looking ahead to the new ground, this gesture may not last for long as suitable premises around the Dock Road are in short supply at the moment.

He'll have been out three-and-a-half months by the time he's back, will be coming back in mid-winter, when we have 3 games a week.

And people think he's just going to be back to how he was?

He wasn't even fit at the start of the season, had no pre-season and he couldn't train because of a toe injury.

It's alright though, Benitez said it'll be fine in the second half of the season when all of our injured players are back and have miraculously stayed fit despite having to be relied upon every single minute of every game.

We're not being told something here. He's been out for a very long time with no real sign of return

It is a quard injury if what were told is true....a minor one takes 1-3 weeks but a major injury could take 5-8 weeks for full recovery...I think initially it was a minor injury and he was closed to a return but reinjured. My bet is the physio wasn't being extra careful and gave DCL extra work before his muscle was ready and injured his quard again. A Reinjury can very serious, so I suspect you have to add an additional 5-8 weeks from his reinjury. That is the usual general timeframe for non-professional sportsmen. Maybe professionals take longer as they use more of their muscles? That is my guess only!

He has been out about 4 months (16 weeks) and now return to first team light training recently I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.