2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikers gone this close season: Richarlison, Tosun, Simms, Dobbin
Striker with papier-mache legs and out for unknown period: Calvert-Lewin
Striker banned: Rondon

What a fun start to the season we're in for.

I'm afraid it will not get any better whilst this Board as a whole presides over Everton. It's incapable of professionally managing a business/football club. It could however, very easily, get worse.

I'm normally a positive Blue but other than FL and a handful of players theres absolutely nothing to be positive about. Digital season tickets still not issued a couple of days prior to the opening fixture.......what a season we're in for.

Hes injured Dave - move on, we should have replaced Rhico as soon as he was sold .... I agree with that ..... still time to sign a striker.....
It's absolutely THE task now to get a new striker in. You can forget about geting number 8s (™️ @MikelsGoat ) coming in. The striker situation now takes precedence and we have to throw everything at a new striker.

Hes injured Dave - move on, we should have replaced Rhico as soon as he was sold .... I agree with that ..... still time to sign a striker.....
Any well run club would have had one lined up before Richarlison was sold, but as Chairman Bill said, ‘It’s terrible, but it’s Everton’

So if 3 months lay off. Wont be back until after the WC?
Pretty much if true. He’ll be devastated as he’ll still have thought with a good start to the season he could be going.

I guess the “good” news is that if the injury takes him up to the start of the extra 6 week break there is no need to rush him back into action early.

Status
Not open for further replies.