2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytripper

Player Valuation: £25m
Regardless, we needed another centre forward for competition particularly with Richarlison leaving now that’s even more a priority.

jonnyboy316

Player Valuation: £25m
bit of disappointment today then. The Gana deal is far from a bargain and Dominic Calvert-Lewin injured again. Feels like we are cursed

chazzle_dazzle

Player Valuation: £35m
Very nice of The Bobble to inform Chelsea that we'll be playing without a striker. I'm just surprised he didn't charge for that info.

This craziness has to stop, if it’s true and bobble knows, then entire inner circle of football will know.

He leaks nothing no one within football probably already knows

EFCPaul

Weird take

I agree 100% with him. I said the other the day that the d-head should be more responsible about what he leaks out, if he does geniunely get real secret info (which I do doubt), because it can put the club squarely a back foot. He came out of the woodwork and proceeded to tell me what a top fella he was, about how he sorted about 20 people out for tickets and he just passes along infornation to fellow blues, yardy yardy yada. If Dominic Calvert-Lewin is out for a pro-longed period and everybody now knows it clubs are going to have us over a barrel because we'll now be more desperate than ever for a striker.

He's probably lurking in here like the insecure bell he is, along with his cultist, weirdo disciples. (Four-letter word)

chazzle_dazzle

He leaks nothing the club isn't willing to share.

even then mate, football is a very small world, if he knows about it am sure most key people within football will.

it’s even the mess with the lineups, he leaks nothing the opposition has access to before he says anything.

don’t see the issue, not like he’s leaking government secrets.

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Dominic Calvert-Lewin was signed for £1.5 millions 4 years ago - could have sold him for £45-50 million and signed 2-3 attacking players and stayed within FFP limits.

The manager has dropped a bollock listening to our inept medical team instead of seeing with his own eyes that Dominic Calvert-Lewin is likely finished as someone who can play 30+ games a season.

I don't think anybody made that bid though mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks