2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Saviour....... and another Brazilian!

Attachments

• dominic.jpg
    dominic.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51
  • rio.jpg
    rio.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
It's that kind of intervention from Dom we've been crying out for this last few months. And the real reason behind a lot of the flak he's been getting.

We know he can do it, we've needed him to, but he's not been firing on all cylinders. A fit and confident DCL is an asset.

Hopefully he gets a good preseason and hits the ground running next season.

I hope he stays, but if that's the case we need players who can give him the service he needs, whipping in crosses or Iwobi-style through balls.

Great goal last night and it's brilliant to see the effort he put in! But is he going to go now after that? Can he not give us one more season? He's spent all season trying to get fit is he going to pop off and give the benefits to another club? Or is he going for repay us? I like the lad and agree we haven't been supplying him well but he has also been injury plagued. I know he gets us I just hope he stays tbh I think Richy will go and good luck to him.

You know what, I’ve always thought DCL was an absolute amazing championship player but he was amazing under Carlo! If he continues to take Carlos 1 touch advice next season, I hope he continues to be brilliant.

Thanks DCL! You’re in same bracket as Kev C and will always be welcome ! Xo

Let’s give Frank a decent season to prove himself and get rid of lots of [Poor language removed]!

After watching this, it's definitely a Clement special. Dele and Dom together, Dele just stands still let's everyone run, leaves a huge gap between the 2 defenders for Dom. If he gets it goal if it comes back out Dele is on the edge of the box.

Well drilled and organised, impressive considering most would just have everyone in there trying for anything

Also doucoure going flying into the celebrations lol

After watching this, it's definitely a Clement special. Dele and Dom together, Dele just stands still let's everyone run, leaves a huge gap between the 2 defenders for Dom. If he gets it goal if it comes back out Dele is on the edge of the box.

Well drilled and organised, impressive considering most would just have everyone in there trying for anything

Also doucoure going flying into the celebrations lol

By standing still Dele checks the run of the covering defender just enough to give DCL that extra space. Can see it best on the 1:37 angle. Would never have noticed if I hadn’t watched it 100 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.