2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking to an idiot earlier

Idiot " He doesn't get involved enough , to me ."

Me .." He scored 60% of the goals on Saturday . How much " involved " do you want him to be "

He then turned into Vicky Pollard ." Yeah , but , erm "

Just shut up
You may want to draw him a diagram, it worked for Father Ted. Even Father Dougal could see that Dom is now a real threat

Talking to an idiot earlier

Idiot " He doesn't get involved enough , to me ."

Me .." He scored 60% of the goals on Saturday . How much " involved " do you want him to be "

He then turned into Vicky Pollard ." Yeah , but , erm "

Just shut up

Last season he got 'involved' too much and that was the problem. Constantly making runs into the channels, trying to come deep and pick up the ball in stupid areas.

Last season he got 'involved' too much and that was the problem. Constantly making runs into the channels, trying to come deep and pick up the ball in stupid areas.

....runs into the channels are fine when we go long, but you’re absolutely right that he’s very much keeping on the shoulder of the deepest CB when we’re in attacking positions.

I think that’s down to Ancelotti as I recall him saying soon after he arrived that DCL needs to stay more central. It’s where he’ll get the scruffy goal, but Rodriguez can also pick him out with those clever balls in behind.

....runs into the channels are fine when we go long, but you’re absolutely right that he’s very much keeping on the shoulder of the deepest CB when we’re in attacking positions.

I think that’s down to Ancelotti as I recall him saying soon after he arrived that DCL needs to stay more central. It’s where he’ll get the scruffy goal, but Rodriguez can also pick him out with those clever balls in behind.

Goals count scruffy or not.

You may want to draw him a diagram, it worked for Father Ted. Even Father Dougal could see that Dom is now a real threat

6F7BA36A-58AD-4651-B96A-3B60FA14D767.jpeg

*Cue incoming Richarlison hat trick ;)
Easily resolved, close him down too, 2 men on DCL, 2 men on Richy... What do you mean James has scored from distance?... oh ffs right close him down too... 10 behind the ball...
Just leaves Digne, Doucoure, and Allan, who can hit it from distance to worry about, plus a few from the subs like Siggurdson, oh and three games in and Keane's got two this season too... just in case we need a 50th different way of scoring ;)

3 games in and BBC sports can already show a top 5 Everton goalscorers and a top 5 Everton Assisters from the season, we score from whereever, however, with whomever we want.

Mark that mofos

I flippin love this team :)

And yeah it's two league games in and I am getting carried away, and?...

Status
Not open for further replies.