2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's talking about you lot, Them wronguns who wanted to replace him with Danny Ings and Callum Wilson.

On this season’s form the only strikers I’d want to replace him with are ones we couldn’t get, like Kane or Lukaku. Hope he continues to improve and leads the line for us for a long while to come.

He has 21 goals this season so far, but I think he can still get much better as well. No reason he can't consistently score goals for us for a very long time. The only reason I criticise him at times, and did so after the Burnley & Palace games, is because I know he is much better than those games. I have no doubts about him as a player.

Great lad is DCL too.

If this lad adds 10% composure in one on ones he is the complete striker.

I said 3 years ago (someone please vault me) that he reminded me of Sharpy. He is making the same transition from a scorer of great goals to a great goalscorer. He’s an absolute gem and I love the fact he’s a Blue.

That goal against West Ham is something I'd love to see happen more. Playing on the shoulder of the defender and then using his physicality to get beyond and slot cooly past the keeper. That was a top finish and he's missed his fair share of one on ones this season.

Some proper competition and a quality winger will complement him even further next season.
Was lovely to see him finish a chance like that. Composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.