2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both quality players, vardy is one of the best strikers in the league and exciting to watch so I’m not sure why all the hate, you make out Keane and Pickford just lump it up field well at times that’s what you do when playing so deep especially when you have a player of Dom’s ability of holding the ball up to release pressure.

I don't hate vardy, he's a quality player. I don't think any top half team would really want him right now because he would take time from younger players, bottom half sure - can definitely help with a relegation battle. But top half - I would rather develop players for the long term.

As for Keane and Pickford lumping it, it works at times, and not really seeing much creativity from the midfield besides James. Iwobi's end product is kinda naff. Siggy doesn't create enough either.

Played almost every minute of every match for the year. Absolute bagsman! But needs backup badly. I know he’s obviously incredibly fit but that many minutes will catch up with him eventually.

It’s amazing where he’s come from that he’s played almost every match for a year and that’s been a really good thing

Dumb question no doubt but why is anyone pleased / upset about positive or negative rep? Do you get banned if you drop below a certain level, or maybe get a GOT mug if you get a high rep?

Dumb question no doubt but why is anyone pleased / upset about positive or negative rep? Do you get banned if you drop below a certain level, or maybe get a GOT mug if you get a high rep?

No negative rep is the clique's way of slagging you off as part of the forum to feel big.

But in all seriousness you dont get banned for having negative rep nor rewarded for positive rep. I dont know why it was put in again. maybe so people could give a 'thumbs up' to something without having to post, or a thumbs down ofcourse.

No negative rep is the clique's way of slagging you off as part of the forum to feel big.

But in all seriousness you dont get banned for having negative rep nor rewarded for positive rep. I dont know why it was put in again. maybe so people could give a 'thumbs up' to something without having to post, or a thumbs down ofcourse.
Thanks Andy , much appreciated mate! :)

Hea back to his old tricks. It was indeed a glorified purple patch in the end. We need a top striker or two in January. For inbetween purple patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.