2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sold him today, how much would we get for him?

Guesses on a postcard please...

£50 million but I wouldn’t sell him anyway.

He’s a brilliant player, alongside Digne and Richarlison he’s in out top 3 prior to the new signings.

I’m not sure we’re the bitterness comes from towards him. I assume it’s those who couldn’t see his ability and potential when he first came on the scene and are now in denial.

He’s also one of the greatest number 9s in premier league history and potentially Chelsea’s best ever. Being not as good as Drogba doesn’t mean you’re not good.
True I just don’t ever see dcl being good enough for what we need to go up a level, he’s decent and will do a job for now while we sort out other areas but ideally he’d be backup to a higher calibre of striker

He managed to score 13 playing in front of the worst midfield in the league and which any striker would have struggled playing with. Lets see what the lad can do when he is playing in front of a much better and stronger midfield.

I have a feeling he will score quite a few and i don't really care if he misses loads as long as he scores loads too.

Should be an interesting season.

It's so exciting. Just the thought of us possibly dominating games due to the quality of our midfield. Richarlison and DCL must be licking their lips at the prospect of James putting balls through to them

We will see the real DCL when he gets plenty services and his ammunition is loaded.
His ultimately ability will be revealed lol

1599383239956.png
+
1599383306663.png
=
1599383268781.png

True I just don’t ever see dcl being good enough for what we need to go up a level, he’s decent and will do a job for now while we sort out other areas but ideally he’d be backup to a higher calibre of striker
Did you watch much of Drogba at Guingamp?
Because that’s where he was at DCL’s age.
Then he went to Marseille and stepped up a bit but didn’t move to Chelsea until 26.
So if you are comparing the two you are giving Drogba a 3 year head start there and comparing someone at their peak to someone still developing.

let’s see what he becomes shall we?

He’s a brilliant player, alongside Digne and Richarlison he’s in out top 3 prior to the new signings.

I’m not sure we’re the bitterness comes from towards him. I assume it’s those who couldn’t see his ability and potential when he first came on the scene and are now in denial.

50mill lol lol

£50 million!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.