2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought his effort was fantastic.

Very telling that Carlo , didn't risk bringing on Kean to give DCL a rest.

Exactly. Engine on the lad in the 80th was ridiculous. Could've pulled him off for Kean but didn't.

Thought he was good today leading the line. Nothing created for him for most of the game too.

If their keeper had let in 8 own goals we'd have won 10-1.

shows your football intelligence- difference is Ndidi actually did give a daft pen away.

Same way had De Gea not booted the ball right at DCL it ends 0-1 bit different to saying if Maguire scores 50 own goals Everton win 50-1.

As I said no skin off my nose - you'll all be the ones looking daft next season when we again fall short because the club still haven't replaced Lukaku.

shows your football intelligence- difference is Ndidi actually did give a daft pen away.

As I said no skin off my nose - you'll all be the ones looking daft next season when we again fall short because the club still haven't replaced Lukaku.

Yeh I was just answering your pointless if statement with one of my own pointless if statements.

He's more 1 in 8 mate if you check his goal scoring record at the club
Hey mate has he slotted your whole family or something?
Worked hard, held the ball up well and ran the channels well when we changed shape and went 1 up top. Not even 5 minutes after the final whistle in a game which we won against a top 4 team and you're already having a go. Wind your neck in ya flute.

Currently he's a similar player to Troy Deeney at Watford. Strong, athletic player who uses that to bring the others into the game.

Since the start of last season they've both been involved in 22 goals, although Deeney has played 13 less games.

Like Deeney, DCL plays better alongside a striking partner who benefits from DCL's hold up play, work rate and "bullying" of opposition defence.

View attachment 91940
Haters will ask why he’s made no saves

Hey mate has he slotted your whole family or something?
Worked hard, held the ball up well and ran the channels well when we changed shape and went 1 up top. Not even 5 minutes after the final whistle in a game which we won against a top 4 team and you're already having a go. Wind your neck in ya flute.

I havent the problem with that - but in games where we need to score a goal he isnt good enough and Kean isnt trusted enough.

Ergo we need another CF desperately otherwise you rely on Richarlison staying fit all season.

I honestly dont know how some people dont come to that same conclusion - DCL/Kean do not score enough goals and Tosun is a waste of time.

I havent the problem with that - but in games where we need to score a goal he isnt good enough and Kean isnt trusted enough.

Ergo we need another CF desperately otherwise you rely on Richarlison staying fit all season.

I honestly dont know how some people dont come to that same conclusion - DCL/Kean do not score enough goals and Tosun is a waste of time.
Agenda

DCL is our top scorer this season?

DCL has scored more than Richarlison lol

Status
Not open for further replies.