2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to do that, semi-regularly. He's been doing it all through his goalscoring run and it'll cost us along the way, as it has done so far e.g. vs Arsenal. Not missing chances as such, but missing glorious chances at important moments.

It's one of the differences between him and genuinely very good strikers.

He misses too many sitters. Even within this run of great form, he's missed about five sitters.

Its sound though as he scores tap ins from defensive errors and keepers banging kicks off him.

He's certainly improved but for me he should be 3rd choice with Richarlison and a genuine top quality slotter up top - someone like Immobile, Werner, Jimenez cream of the crop strikers.

Hello Joey my old friend, I`ve come to talk with you again ....

We shall see :bye:
Oh what a coincidence sheets were and when where you posting when he was scoring......?(n)
How about the other ten jokers apart from Pickford who kept the score down DCL and Richarliton fed on scraps today ..

He's going to do that, semi-regularly. He's been doing it all through his goalscoring run and it'll cost us along the way, as it has done so far e.g. vs Arsenal. Not missing chances as such, but missing glorious chances at important moments.

It's one of the differences between him and genuinely very good strikers.
Did you post when he was scoring?

Its sound though as he scores tap ins from defensive errors and keepers banging kicks off him.

He's certainly improved but for me he should be 3rd choice with Richarlison and a genuine top quality slotter up top - someone like Immobile, Werner, Jimenez cream of the crop strikers.

One of those is not like the other 2

One of those is not like the other 2

He's miles better than DCL both in terms of all round play and finishing.

Anyone who debates that obviously havent watched much of Wolves - there is a reason why they are in the latter rounds of Europe and in the top 6 whilst we are out of all the cups and sat 12th and its the quality of key players.

The likes of Jimenez, Traore, Neves, Docherty, Moutinho would walk into this side.

Status
Not open for further replies.