2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I have learnt from this. Some people think of you as a bit of a tosser, I didn’t, but I now realise my perception in this matter was badly flawed and I have learnt.......thank you.....
for calling out the punks who infect this place we all enjoy to post?? do not let ur pride betray u peter for i will be ur personal antichrist unless u grovel.

what it all boils down to “buddy” is he’s still not a good finisher, he’s getting himself into the positions to score but he should have a lot more goals than he has if he could strike a ball. I’d sell now while value is high and I’m quite happy to risk this as vault material.
I used to think the same, then he score an overhead kick against Arsenal.
He does still need composure, e.g. when he only had De Gea to beat and we go 2-0 up, but that will come with experience.

Dont think ive seen a player improve so much, so quickly.

I think its fair to say that we all thought, everything other than goalscoring Dom was brilliant at. But these last three months he's been utterly superb. Yes he's missing some chances, but he's scoring more than i ever thought he could. I actually think the lad has saved us £40-50m tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.