2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is riding the crest of a wave, confidence is high and he is notching.

I would love to be proven wrong but I dont think he is a natural goal scorer.

If this time next year he has scored another 15 league goals then fantastic. I will hold my hands up.

Yeah let's keep raising that bar that qualifies him as a decent footballer to levels above what Wayne Rooney achieved for us..... not sure how he became a good player when he didn't score 15 a season twice for us.

Was an absolutely childish thing to do tbh.

Lad needs to concentrate on the match and not get involved in off the ball shenanigans.

Of course he should have just walked away and allowed lascelles to psychologically get one over on him in front of the Newcastle fans.....

Get a grip. Perfect response to a player who was agitated at getting bullied by him a game.

You really don't get the game.

So what you’re actually saying is you want us to sign a wide forward (preferably who plays on the right) so we can play a proper front 3? That’s fair enough. We definitely don’t need another centre forward at this moment in time.

No.. I said that you can have 4 strikers in a squad and you can play 3, as many team have successfully. A striker isn't gonna freak out if he isn't in line with the goal.

Of course he should have just walked away and allowed lascelles to psychologically get one over on him in front of the Newcastle fans.....

Get a grip. Perfect response to a player who was agitated at getting bullied by him a game.

You really don't get the game.

I would rather he concentrate on trying to grab a 3rd and kill the game like a certain Romelu used to do than mess around having playground spats with opposition players.

I would rather he concentrate on trying to grab a 3rd and kill the game like a certain Romelu used to do than mess around having playground spats with opposition players.

Lascelles confronted him, he could of buffed his chest out and got booked but he chose to make light of the situation, he wasn't going to get booked for that but it would have wound Lascelles up, nothing to see here really.

Concentrated on the game? Yeah like the ball was in play at the time...

Note that the reason lacelles kicked off was cos DCL challenged him and had bullied him all game ... Rom would never have been in that situation....

Rom is a very good goalscorer, but even his biggest fans will admit he got bullied in most games surely?

That Arsenal game and the Chelsea game stand out so much cos he entered beast mode.

This is a joke right Joseph? Im 1 of the most optimistic fans you will meet.
lol you wrote an under 23 winger off today, now our leading goalscorer -very optimistic....

Status
Not open for further replies.