2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough because on the one hand he's a young player who's improving and holds the ball up well. On the other hand he just doesn't score enough goals for a striker.

I'm a fan of his and based on performances in the latter part of the season he deserves a place in the squad as much as anyone. He isn't currently the answer to our striker problems but he certainly hasn't done himself any harm with his displays.

Ive read this post 3 times now and I still cant see the hidden message.

Your good.

Better??

DCL must have great something or other to have so much discussion about him. Can't imagine the same level about any other wannabee of many on our books. If only we would sign a really good striker and the DCL discussion can fade into the background where it belongs.

DCL must have great something or other to have so much discussion about him. Can't imagine the same level about any other wannabee of many on our books. If only we would sign a really good striker and the DCL discussion can fade into the background where it belongs.

I'd loan him to a promoted team.

You realise all the posts you write moaning about him contribute to discussions and all the pages he has?

Status
Not open for further replies.