2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcl is

1. A Young lad who has shouldered the pressure of being Everton striker for majority of the season

2. Not yet finished article and has development left

3. Has improved lots of aspects of his game. Particularly hold up play

4. Is not in charge of who picks the team.

5. A hard worker who never stops trying

One the standout players for me this season

By the way, the header that DCL puled out of underlines how 'kin usess that phoney legend Ferguson is. WTF influence is he having that we have a striker who refuses to connect with a cross like that yesterday?
No room for sentimentality anymore, I fully expect a revamp of club coaches, trainers, instructors, nutritionists, physios the whole lot, I don't know who's job it is to sort out, must be Brands job, he's had a season to see the employees, i hold Brands responsible for the stick DCL is getting also, anyone could of seen after 5 mins of walking throught the door on the first day of the job that our forwards were bloody useless, to let a kid who is not a good finisher lead the line for the majority of the season is an utter joke, 2 windows he had and done nothing.

No room for sentimentality anymore, I fully expect a revamp of club coaches, trainers, instructors, nutritionists, physios the whole lot, I don't know who's job it is to sort out, must be Brands job, he's had a season to see the employees, i hold Brands responsible for the stick DCL is getting also, anyone could of seen after 5 mins of walking throught the door on the first day of the job that our forwards were bloody useless, to let a kid who is not a good finisher lead the line for the majority of the season is an utter joke, 2 windows he had and done nothing.
I dont, tbh. If they cant or wont get shut of two veteran crustaceans clinging to the hull of the ship they're hardly going to go to all that bother. They'd be better hiring a few pschology coaches and shrinks

Did you review that chance again?

No dave, ive been to Chester to watch the boy get beat 6-1 in a cup final, im not in the mood for your crap.

But im aware of the chance your talking about, he was nowhere near it, bad ball, bad starting position from DCL, not enough desire, but he defo didnt pull out of a challenge, thats 100%.

You aren't going to claim DCL is better than Lukaku, are you mate?

I'm gonna claim that Lukaku is garbage mate unless a team has 9 outfield players good enough to enable him to stand in the box and wait for the ball.... don't do anything else.

Man City don't do yard dogs and I don't think Barca or Real will want him either.

Enjoy him whilst you can.... he we go.... thumbs up!!! Got no right peg ... missed a chance that you would fume at DCL for.

No dave, ive been to Chester to watch the boy get beat 6-1 in a cup final, im not in the mood for your crap.

But im aware of the chance your talking about, he was nowhere near it, bad ball, bad starting position from DCL, not enough desire, but he defo didnt pull out of a challenge, thats 100%.

He was nowhere near it because he hung back from committing to the header.

Other people saw the incident and read it that way too. DCL is not a slotter. He cant play in the box.

You know it and I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.