2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done well don’t get me wrong, but watching him yesterday, compared to Kane he’s a long way to go. He’s gives the ball away cheaply up front a bit much for my liking and maybe been a bit eager instead of just asserting a bit of pressure he concedes fouls too needlessly. Saying all that though his goal ratio and assists are good if you give him the right service. He’s a keeper for now for me.

Scored a perfectly directed header which was an absolute travesty of justice that it was disallowed...

If I were to blame the lad for anything it would have been not to look directly at the ref after scoring but to have run off celebrating the goal being scored, putting that element of doubt in the refs head that may have meant him changing his mind in that split second...

Ref was appalling & seemed star struck & willing to please Spurs at every opportunity, Pochettino only had to wave his arm in the air to allow the gleamy eyed official to whistle at his beck & call.

Scored a perfectly directed header which was an absolute travesty of justice that it was disallowed...

If I were to blame the lad for anything it would have been not to look directly at the ref after scoring but to have run off celebrating the goal being scored, putting that element of doubt in the refs head that may have meant him changing his mind in that split second...

Ref was appalling & seemed star struck & willing to please Spurs at every opportunity, Pochettino only had to wave his arm in the air to allow the gleamy eyed official to whistle at his beck & call.

Feel sorry for DCL as that goal could have been the catalyst for us to go on and win the game, plus cement him in as starting striker.

I think Silva and team have been doing a lot of work with him as he looks like hes got a bit more about him.

Will be a challenge against burnleys giants.

He’s done well don’t get me wrong, but watching him yesterday, compared to Kane he’s a long way to go. He’s gives the ball away cheaply up front a bit much for my liking and maybe been a bit eager instead of just asserting a bit of pressure he concedes fouls too needlessly. Saying all that though his goal ratio and assists are good if you give him the right service. He’s a keeper for now for me.

Thank god for that, we can use him to replace Pickford.

a lack of a quality striker is making some people think this lad is a player..

just wait till we sign a 9/10 striker ...

A93128DD-EE50-4AEF-B3A2-DC47759554EA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.