2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lucky with the goal but offered variety, tried different things at the very least. 6/10 for me, Zouma 7/10 others way below

DCL will become a very good striker in my opinion...

He has all the attributes to become an absolute menace to premiership defenders...

We have a potential star in this lad he is improving every year & is still only 21...

We must continue to support & nourish his talent to reap the benefits in the years to come...

I hope you’re being sarcastic

He was clearly way above Delph in his leap , clearly turned his body and his head to direct the header into the corner of the goal that it went in . For anybody to dispute it's a good leap and a good clean header is bizarre. On its way it glances off Delph’s forhead, not his shoulder , and as far as can be seen from the tv replays it didn’t change direction , you can even see DCLs eye/face pointing at where the ball ended up . If the ball was obviously going wide and was then deflected into the opposite corner then I would say it was an o.g. DCLs goal all day for me, earned with a good leap and a clean header.

Status
Not open for further replies.