Votes: 11 17.7%
  • @Roydo

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • @ijjysmith

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he is a highly rated coach in Germany. But I lost track of him after he Went into erzgebirge towards the end of the season when they where bottom of the league and looked dead and buried. Did he drag them to safety? How did they do compared to (my own equivalent to Everton in Germany) schalke who had finished 10th in the previous season. If you could take a team like them to 2nd place and comfortably the best side after Bayern the you'd probaly certainly have a better shout than unsworth or paul clement like has been put forward in the past.

One of the highest rated coaches in Germany, Went into erzgebirge towards the end of the season when they where bottom of the league and looked dead and buried and dragged them to safety. Then took over schalke who had finished 10th in the previous season and took them to 2nd place and comfortably the best side after Bayern. Certainly a better shout than unsworth or paul clement like you've put forward in the past

Does he wear a mask and a cape ? If not I'm out !

I know little about this fella, but the grapevine tells me he's a class above the likes of David Unsworth and Paul Clement, who have had mentions on here. Apparently done some boss things with a couple of clubs in the German league, and is quite highly rated there.

Am I right that this bloke is around 33?
He has coached for around 4 seasons?
There are no links to us whatsoever?
His record so far is impressive but he ain’t coming to us this year.

I don't think so mate, I'm confused by his face at the moment because he's Italian from what I read but it looks like he's been in Germany so long that the German traits are trying to take over his face and it makes for an awkward but not completely unattractive combination.

Full face mask then mate, you don't look at the mantle piece when your poking the fire. As long as you get the best out of him for the team Bungle :cheers::)

His name sounds like a German brand mid level coffee machine with an Italianish name to make you think of espresso.

I'm in.

I don't think so mate, I'm confused by his face at the moment because he's Italian from what I read but it looks like he's been in Germany so long that the German traits are trying to take over his face and it makes for an awkward but not completely unattractive combination.

That`s a bad combination to have tbh, he`ll be liable to change sides at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.