Dogs of War 2022 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
It's been quite a while since we have had a sense of fight within the players and its something I have missed.

The 95 midfield partnership of Horne and Parkinson was pure heart and fight and I hope Gueye and Onana can match that effort.

I was a child when we had Bracewell and Reid bossing the midfield but would like to hear from the older generation of what their fave partnerships in Midfield have been.

….I actually think you can draw real comparison with Reid/Bracewell & Kendall/Harvey. The latter duo played a lot more games but records show none of the four contributed many goals or added much creativity to the team. I often mention this when posters demand creativity from CM. Players who won possession and transitioned the ball to top drawer attackers.

Those were true partnerships. Reid & Bracewell in particular hunted in a pack and were usually close together on the pitch.

A decent blueprint for any team.

It's been quite a while since we have had a sense of fight within the players and its something I have missed.

The 95 midfield partnership of Horne and Parkinson was pure heart and fight and I hope Gueye and Onana can match that effort.

I was a child when we had Bracewell and Reid bossing the midfield but would like to hear from the older generation of what their fave partnerships in Midfield have been.
I suspect almost without fail the older generation, which I am probably classed as one, will got for Ball, Harvey and Kendall. They were called the Holy Trinity for a reason! Dogs of War they weren’t but could mix it with anyone if required, and had Johnny Morrissey as a minder if necessary!
Reid and Bracewell were also a great partnership, and possibly fitted more into the Dogs of a war category, but could play a bit as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.