Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that far-fetched. It was pretty much wrapped up before Belgium changed their mind pre-Lampard.

If we sacked Lampard after the World Cup, it would be him or Moyes. No one else

What is your source for this? That appointment would bring the club to its knees, the levels of toxicity would be completely unprecedented. It would surpass Benitez in terms of scale of a disaster imo.

we won’t tho so it’s none.

it’s current manager we have

I don't think Lampard will be sacked, and really nor should he be - that last part is just a personal feeling, I'm bored of chopping/changing gaffers. Results wise, yes he should be sacked, but lets move on.

But just saying, if he went tomorrow, it would be between those two. Any other names are a nonsense

Why far fetched.Nearly seven years since Moshiri sacked him.
Accepted there are many different factions in our Fan Base that attend most home matches.
Then the core of those that go home away.
We are a divided Fan Base obviously.
No success, since a nibble with Moyes.No stability in manager,teams since Moshiri getting on seven years.

We are in serious trouble as a club, as a Fan Base to. Cant see the Woods for the Trees.
The answer is stabilise mid to upper half.
But thats proved impossible due to the owners appointments.Who has he been listening to.?
We have a MASSIVE PROBLEM.We need a DCL, Ritchy forward line.Injury, sold broke it up.
No goals , no scary front line left us to many draws, defeats.Smashed teams confidence, individual form.
Then the issue of so many bew players and under performing under an inexperienced manager.Now a team, inexperienced manager under huge pressure.
Frank gets the bullit here, he might be done for ten years , more at Premier League level.
Its a huge dilema for the Board,Owner.

They cant sanction big purchases on Franks choice.Sack him BoxingbDay,31st,3rd Jan.But three defeats, even lose to Southampton.
Rock bottom.

I dont think the owner, board can take the gamble.
1.DCL being fit, top form.
2.Not bringing in two top strikers, a midfield general.
3.Not spending top money to give us a chance of staying up.
4.Not saying we change managers 1Dec, let him buy in Jan ,with K Thelwell.
5.Decide if Jordon goes £60million,same AG £40million, take £27million for Moise.

I just cant see Frank remaining only to be sacked by Southampton.

I don't think Lampard will be sacked, and really nor should he be - that last part is just a personal feeling, I'm bored of chopping/changing gaffers. Results wise, yes he should be sacked, but lets move on.

But just saying, if he went tomorrow, it would be between those two. Any other names are a nonsense
I think its an impossible situation on so many levels.But Frank has to take some blame.
He maybe a victim of DCL injury , not having a substitute DCL, like a cheap Kieffer Moore.I said £4million snip from Wigan, Bournmouth snapped him up.
Decent at is job, see him v USA second Half , v Croatia in Euro's, v US Premier League.
Heart says dont sack Frank.

Head, be ruthless because the Stakes are so High for Moshiri, Everton FC.
He goes early Dec.If not we shorten our odds further to Stay Up.

Martinez , not Moyes although both can keep us up with two strikers, DCL fit and midfield general.

We now wait to see.Two weeks will influence , determine our future in my opinion.

I think its an impossible situation on so many levels.But Frank has to take some blame.
He maybe a victim of Dominic Calvert-Lewin injury , not having a substitute Dominic Calvert-Lewin, like a cheap Kieffer Moore.I said £4million snip from Wigan, Bournmouth snapped him up.
Decent at is job, see him v USA second Half , v Croatia in Euro's, v US Premier League.
Heart says dont sack Frank.

Head, be ruthless because the Stakes are so High for Moshiri, Everton FC.
He goes early Dec.If not we shorten our odds further to Stay Up.

Martinez , not Moyes although both can keep us up with two strikers, Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit and midfield general.

We now wait to see.Two weeks will influence , determine our future in my opinion.
Why can't Frank keep us up with two new strikers plus DCL and midfield in general?

I think we'd have seen some goings on already if the board had already decided to bin FL. They can only judge him on results and there's nothing until boxing day now. The safest option would be to stick with Frank for now. if the results and the manner of the performances don't improve within the first few weeks of Jan, then there's still some time to bring a change in. Whereas, if they bin him now, bring someone else in, and if the results and performances don't improve then where the hell do we go from there?

Yes, your point of view has merit, as do a few others.
No perfect, ideal solution to this situation.
Yes if Moshiri sanctions the funds which will be significant for the quality we need.At least one proven 9 type, physical 6'2" presence,athletic gets about, goal getter.A midfield type Dennis Geiger.
Hope DCL is on it v Wolves, as is Maupey.
Iam not for playing AG, D G together.
See how it goes if hes Backed.
If Moshiri wont, then change now, if he will back a new manager, Martinez.
Well he aint coming if Moshiri brungs him in wont back three buys.
It might mean selling Jordan.A luxury fir any time not champions league,European, top four,six.

Good win today for confidence for the team. Hopefully when Stephen's day rolls around we can get a result against Wolves at home. The amount of shots conceded to Celtic still a big worry for me though. Wanted to see that being addressed.

What is your source for this? That appointment would bring the club to its knees, the levels of toxicity would be completely unprecedented. It would surpass Benitez in terms of scale of a disaster imo.
Agreed, and I actually like Martinez.

Never go back, especially to a manager who was sacked. He would be doomed from the start which would make 3 already doomed managers being appointed in the past few years.

Never go back, especially to a manager who was sacked. He would be doomed from the start which would make 3 already doomed managers being appointed in the past few years.
Martinez proved at both Everton and Belgium that he is a poor manager and if I was to sum him up in one word it would be deluded.

I'd still have him over Lampard though, but there are much better options out there.

Reckon it would be so bad that he probably wouldn’t even last until the end of the season and we’d end up with Dunc back for the final 8 games. We would’ve completed the transition into Watford.

Reckon it would be so bad that he probably wouldn’t even last until the end of the season and we’d end up with Dunc back for the final 8 games. We would’ve completed the transition into Watford.

Martinez would split the fanbase, even more than Benitez ever did.

There`d be civil war amongst the fans from day one, he wouldn`t even get a chance.

Lets hope some other mug team go straight in for him, after he messes up another major tournament, with his gifted Belgium side.

Martinez would split the fanbase, even more than Benitez ever did.

There`d be civil war amongst the fans from day one, he wouldn`t even get a chance.

Lets hope some other mug team go straight in for him, after he messes up another major tournament, with his gifted Belgium side.

Definitely. With Benitez it wasn’t even really a split, the people that were “behind” him only tolerated him because there was little else to do, as soon as things started to go wrong everyone just jumped over to the “out” side. With Martinez it would be actual bedlam among the fanbase, there is no universe in which that appointment works, it would completely end the club as we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.