Do we need a total reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutzo Nutzo

Player Valuation: £60m
Given the abysmal state of our club I’ve come to the difficult decision that the only way out of this mess is to accept our fate, accept relegation, get rid of Moshiri and the rest of our useless board and start again.

Obviously we will be left with a half finished stadium but we could get @tommye to give us a quote on finishing it. Might take a while as he’s only got one thumb but hey beggars can’t be choosers.

Thoughts and fume welcome

Moshri owns the club. What is lacking is any passion or interest. Moshri sits back whilst an old fart and little miss dynamite play fantasy football and do a lot of charity stuff. The owner should have cleared them out by now. The fact he has not is scary.

Given the abysmal state of our club I’ve come to the difficult decision that the only way out of this mess is to accept our fate, accept relegation, get rid of Moshiri and the rest of our useless board and start again.

Obviously we will be left with a half finished stadium but we could get @tommye to give us a quote on finishing it. Might take a while as he’s only got one thumb but hey beggars can’t be choosers.

Thoughts and fume welcome
I wish usmanov wasn't sanctioned. Not because I think he'd invest more into us, but because he'd have moshiri and kenwright at the bottom of the mersey for what they've done with his cash.

I would not want relegation to trigger the reset but yes we do require a reset It just depends on what the catalyst is for such a reset. Ever since Kenwright got involved in the club ownership and funding, the models have been murky, whether its shadow investors or Vibrac. Moshiri seems to have take that baton and continued with it but whereas up to 2016/17 the accountability structure was fairly transparent e.g. the manager was responsible to transfers etc, even who makes the decisions is now murky at best with a combination of non exec (Lampard/KT), exec (BK, DBB) and ’ownership (FM, AU) all seemingly having a say. This was even brought into the spotlight by the agent who mentioned dealing with Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.