2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. Kenny is bang average. Not bad. Just typical of everton fringe players. We tap our fingers on table wondering if he will ever be decent. We cant keep doing that as a club.

Modern days Hibbert. Maybe not the answer to our rb solution as we are aiming for a Europa place next season.

Should only be signed as a last resort. I can't see how there aren't better right back options out there. We need someone who can become an automatic starter at full back.

Can't think of another occassion where a player on loan split the fanbase to this degree - he's literally either 'worth it for the price they're asking' or 'complete trash' lol

Personally I'm leaning more on the side of we should be looking elsewhere, but he's deffo been better than Coleman this season imo.

Like the guy's tenacity, he's got a bit of quality in the opposition half and is a good athlete, but simply has too many clangers in him and his positioning can be very suspect.

I never got the sensed he ever phoned in any performances seems like a very genuine fella who tries but he just isn't of the standard we need, especially for the fee Monaco want and the ages he'll probs be on.

Best of luck to him wherever he goes next.

One thing I liked about him, was that he liked to play a quick, sharp ball from the right, into the feet of the strikers in the centre.

But switches off defensively too often, must be better options out there.

He did show though what it’s like to have a right back who can pass and cross. Sidibe isn’t the answer, but Coleman is nowhere near good enough to be first choice anymore. We need a top quality right back who can cross the ball and link play.

Status
Not open for further replies.