2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first half Gomes pinged several balls out wide to him when being pressed. Every time he got his head down & pushed forward with the ball. I like this side of him but defensively he is weak. Pros & cons. Let's spend our money on someone who can do both.

Swear all he done was stand on the ball and pass back to Keane all match.

He is trash.
The little slick move on the edge of the box starts with a pass from out wide into Sigurdsson. Coleman isn't playing that. I'm sure there was more as he typically plays quite a few nice balls a game.

Coleman as captain is almost certainly not going anywhere so the question for me is do we keep Sidibe, Kenny or get a new player?

The fact that Coleman and Sidibe have been swapped in and out (whilst Digne plays every week) says that Carlo isn't sure - I'd look to upgrade on the lot of them.

Had his ups and downs,
Was worth a punt as if he'd worked out his fee would have been covered by selling Kenny,
Him not living up to expectations, along with covid making the Germans skint meant he was never going to be kept on

tenor.gif

Bye.

Sidibe has his limitations (ie - defending) but he's a far better option than Coleman based on the last 12 months.

As for the 'Coleman is captain' thing, why is he? Hardly ever see him guiding/encouraging/dishing out a bollocking.

One of my favourite players over our recent miserable history, but he offers us virtually nothing.

I suspect JJK will be sold and they will hope for another loan or hugely reduced fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.