2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he lost possession everytime he was on the ball or involved in play. Made a decent run at the end and definitely improved but was shambolic. Its saddening because he is a classy player and you don't see him often look so out of his depth. Maybe hes carrying an injury or fatigue or something?

I think he is great or awful, no middle ground with him at all.

Can't make him out at all. His appearance as sub was a major surprise which did not contribute anything. Our squad is so weak we cannot sub like for like. Not unless you think Iwobi is worth a try.

I think he is great or awful, no middle ground with him at all.
Just think he needs to play right back or not at all. He has improved his defensive side and going forward he has quality. But when he has asked to play right midfield, he looks lost like not knowing when to go or stay and who to pick up.

Just think he needs to play right back or not at all. He has improved his defensive side and going forward he has quality. But when he has asked to play right midfield, he looks lost like not knowing when to go or stay and who to pick up.

Well yeah, its not his position really. He seems to get a bit thrown off when Coleman is behind him.

Right back with someone to cover him is fine.

He forgot to put his sock on
ffs
693000935e3e8e8672029db2f569145c.png

I think the brain fluster of not wearing a sock & dealing with it took quite a while to dissipate before he finally settled into the game. Bit of a liability at times today but for 12m he should be bought.

Looked terrible today.

How can we be allowing Kenny to stay in Germany when both Coleman and Sidibe are so poor?

I can’t quite place my finger on it - but there’s something not quite right there.

I think him forgetting his sock sort of sums up how I feel on him, just appears a bit half arsed sometimes, positionally he is a bit all over the place and I get the feeling he thinks he’s better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.