2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm in two minds with this lad, as others have said one week his crossing is on a par with peak Beckham. The next week as in this week against Brighton his delivery was abysmal. Is he better than what we have currently, yes!

I'd bring back Kenny next year and see how he's developed in Germany and have him and DS battle out for right back and look to offload Coleman.

Looks good one week and turd the next.

Big improvement on Coleman though who's turd every single week.

I think its more one minute and the next rather than weeks.

I do like those fast pinged balls he keeps playing down the line. I also enjoy playing spot the Djibril when the opponent attacks, he could be anywhere on the pitch!

I'm in two minds with this lad, as others have said one week his crossing is on a par with peak Beckham. The next week as in this week against Brighton his delivery was abysmal. Is he better than what we have currently, yes!

I'd bring back Kenny next year and see how he's developed in Germany and have him and DS battle out for right back and look to offload Coleman.

Gone a bit quiet on JJK, rumours a few clubs much better than us are after him though

How much is the option to buy for Sidibe? Despite our bloated squad, it lacks depth in quality. If he's cheap and the Ancelotti thinks JJK is good enough to be first choice, then it sorts out RB position quite easily, as he's a more than able deputy (perhaps challenging as well).

Sidibe works hard and seems really likeable (making sure he came over to away end after the derby an example) and is a good option if we play teams that like to sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.