2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes all this. However, he does get caught out of position, but he is new to the PL will take time to balance!
My thoughts exactly. Yes, he is an experienced player, but it's his first season in prem football, so can judge him probably better after maybe January. Deffo worth buying at his price, and let Coleman move on

I thought he'd be the type 2 just down tools when things got a bit tough, no idea why

but he was absolutely everywhere on Saturday, so many tackles, great crosses

there was a moment in like the 93th minute he's still sprinting down the touchline as well, got some fitness like

I thought he'd be the type 2 just down tools when things got a bit tough, no idea why

but he was absolutely everywhere on Saturday, so many tackles, great crosses

there was a moment in like the 93th minute he's still sprinting down the touchline as well, got some fitness like

He massively downed tools at Monaco when he didn’t get a move.

Not good enough.

Our motto is NSNO, for crying out loud. Is he the best? Is he bollocks!
He's probably the best of what we can get, unless we're unearthing another unknown gem, in the style of Coleman? People mentioning Meunier, but is he really realistic for us, considering what other teams would be in for him?

Meunier seems like an interesting option. No idea how JJK is progressing to be honest. As for Sidibe, the main complaint is that he gets caught out of position, but that's true of all attacking full backs. If the DMs are disciplined enough, it's not a big problem. That's how the rs aren't as exposed as they would be with someone like Schneiderlin.

He’s played every minute of every game for a Schalke side sitting in 4th place in the Bundesliga. One goal and two assists. He’s definitely holding his own in the top tier of German football.

So you refuse to get behind anybody who isn't the best in the world in their position?

Must be a tough life
He's probably the best of what we can get, unless we're unearthing another unknown gem, in the style of Coleman? People mentioning Meunier, but is he really realistic for us, considering what other teams would be in for him?
A motto is just words. Means nothing. A marketing ploy.
I guess you lot will be clapping Kenwright next time he’s on the big screen.

I guess you lot will be clapping Kenwright next time he’s on the big screen.

I find clapping at a screen to be weird to be honest...

It is just a slogan though, by the same reasoning Aston Villa are not always "Prepared", Blackburn are not always about "Skill and Labour" and Sunderland are not always in "Pursuit of Excellence".

I mean that should be obvious really...

Imagine the mottos clubs would have if they were accurate.

He's done very well i think considering it's his debut season in the Prem. Certainly a better option that Seamus at present.

There's literally no connection between those things.

Who was the last player who was "good enough"?
I find clapping at a screen to be weird to be honest...

It is just a slogan though, by the same reasoning Aston Villa are not always "Prepared", Blackburn are not always about "Skill and Labour" and Sunderland are not always in "Pursuit of Excellence".

I mean that should be obvious really...

Imagine the mottos clubs would have if they were accurate.
NSNO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.