2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikes me as a player who will get better with a run in a settled side, he probably wont get that here though.

He is doomed already though as some people are saying he was awful so his card is marked and we may as well send him back already.

He got better as the game went on, looked pretty poor in the first half but ah well, fairly solid by the end. Think he'll be useful as the season goes on but I don't really expect him to make a major challenge for a first team place.

I erm... I thought he was actually really good.

Don't get the 'poor defensively' shouts. Unless you mean exclusively for their second where, yes, he was caught out but Richarlison was tracking that runner I think.

He made some great tackles throughout that seemed to have gone completely unnoticed by most on here. Strange.

I don't understand how any fault is being given for their first goal by the way - that was all on Keane. He switched off completely and didn't attack the obvious ball. At a push, you can blame Delph if you want, but Sidibe? Really can't see how.

I erm... I thought he was actually really good.

Don't get the 'poor defensively' shouts. Unless you mean exclusively for their second where, yes, he was caught out but Richarlison was tracking that runner I think.

He made some great tackles throughout that seemed to have gone completely unnoticed by most on here. Strange.

Agree totally ...broke up a lot of attacks and set counter attacks up he will be a very good signing

I thought he looked great. Of course he had his moments in the game where he looked below average. First game with the new squad. I really enjoyed watching his attacking positions though. He could be a menace if he can build that relationship with Richy. Hopefully we get to see a bit more of him

Status
Not open for further replies.