2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sidibe.jpg

I'd like to see him but there is also no chance we are breaking up the backline when they are still keeping clean sheets. Monaco last season was bad for everyone and shouldn't count as a mark against him.

I'd like to see him but there is also no chance we are breaking up the backline when they are still keeping clean sheets. Monaco last season was bad for everyone and shouldn't count as a mark against him.

....we won’t keep clean sheets if players keep getting into one-on-ones with Pickford. Palace had a number of clear chances on Saturday and from what I saw, the opposition were getting in behind the RB. Last season we had Zouma to cover when defenders were beaten, but we don’t really have that now.

If Keane plays on the right of the CB pairing, it’s an area teams will exploit.

....we won’t keep clean sheets if players keep getting into one-on-ones with Pickford. Palace had a number of clear chances on Saturday and from what I saw, the opposition were getting in behind the RB. Last season we had Zouma to cover when defenders were beaten, but we don’t really have that now.

plus we had Gana tackling and dispossessing attackers on our own 18 yard line, that has gone too...

plus we had Gana tackling and dispossessing attackers on our own 18 yard line, that has gone too...

...it’s a fair point Frank, we might not have the same level of protection in front of our back four, but I said before the season started I was concerned with the opposition getting in on goal and that’s already been realised on Saturday.

...it’s a fair point Frank, we might not have the same level of protection in front of our back four, but I said before the season started I was concerned with the opposition getting in on goal and that was already realised on Saturday.

lets see how Silva has us lining up at home v Watford.

I can actually see a midfield 3

Not just Zouma but Gueye too who often covered on Coleman's side. But that said those two saves were the only chances from Palace so defensively we were still pretty good. I'm more worried up the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.