2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think what a team better than Lincoln would do to him.
The lid got to the Champions League semi final, has played at a World Cup with a winners medal to show for it and won the French league with a side that wasn’t PSG.

Nobody running at him actually caused him any bother at all.

He looked comfortable on the ball and made that lovely pass into the box to create the penalty, positioning was definitely questionable on the second goal but I wouldn’t come away from that game worried about what Prem sides will do to him.

The lid got to the Champions League semi final, has played at a World Cup with a winners medal to show for it and won the French league with a side that wasn’t PSG.

He looked comfortable on the ball and made that lovely pass into the box to create the penalty, positioning was definitely questionable on the second goal but I wouldn’t come away from that game worried about what Prem sides will do to him.

He’s got zero positional awareness. I don’t care what he might have won or national teams he gets called up for as I’ve seen tons of his Monaco games and he gets targeted every time.

So much vault potential in here already if we ever see him in a league game.

Started off really shakey.
But thought he grew into the game , looked very good going forward and he's certainly not wasteful with the ball.
Defenceively caught out a couple of times could have done better for the 2nd goal , then again if Ten bob head clears it propperly that doesnt happen.
All in all 1st game for us in a hell for leather cup tie , he done fine.

In all fairness, again it will take him a while to adjust, he played a lovely weighted pass into Iwobi half way through the second half clash finish.

Tonight will give him an idea of what English football is all about.

The only thing wrong, is we didn't buy him outright. He will be a Master. A full back mainly wing-back that can pass the ball 50 yards with either foot, he has a hard job alongside Keane and will need eyes in his arse.His right wing play was not upto much due to any of our forwards capable of heading.
Interesting to see that only me voted for him, we'll see in a few Months time.

He’s got zero positional awareness. I don’t care what he might have won or national teams he gets called up for as I’ve seen tons of his Monaco games and he gets targeted every time.

So much vault potential in here already if we ever see him in a league game.
Yeah

Of you

When he’s parading the famous Carabao Cup above his head around Wembley next year

is the right answer. His positioning was crap for the goal, got dragged in too tight but did ok for his first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.