2019/20 Djibril Sidibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome today. Should play in Walcott's position. He can centre that ball and actually dribble. Playing out of position In my mind.

But Walcott enables him to do what he does. They link well together.

Said this for ages, Walcott is our most important player (note, not best) just in terms of providing the team with the right balance. We look a lot more dangerous with him in the side.

Don't want to take anything away from him as I thought he was brilliant today, epitomised the team with his energy and commitment.

However am I the only one who thinks it a bit weird how he can be brilliant one week (Southampton away, and today) and utterly terrible some others (Norwich, Liverpool). Hopefully we can get some consistency out of him, but again, very well played today.

He is a good footballer and a great athlete who can get back and put a tackle in. His defensive positioning is awful though.

I think a lot depends on who is playing infront of him and how the opposition line up.

Good today. Another cracking cross, another assist. If only Coleman had had that kind of crossing ability when he was 27.

If and only he keeps this up, I'd pay the agreed fee and have him as our back-up/alternative going forward. He's not exactly top class, but he's decent.

Thought he was really good today (and in most games to be fair)Positionally goes awry sometimes , but that maybe is because the game is slightly different over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.