Dixie Dean Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did a ''I'm a blue but this is just spine tingling'' post about Liverpool fans before the Champions League final. For that reason alone to hell with him.

I'm talking phone ins where he's lost his rag and said terrible things about the club.

Edit thought you meant Pete

Based on...?

Does a lot for the homeless situation.
I dealt with his company day to day for a year and he took us for 60 grand. It's a good job we where in a position not to feel it but I've also dealt with people who he has put out of business due to him holding off on payment over months period,he a parasite. Not going into anymore detail with the greatest of respect. I could go on all night.

I dealt with his company day to day for a year and he took us for 60 grand. It's a good job we where in a position not to feel it but I've also dealt with people who he has put out of business due to him holding off on payment over months period,he a parasite. Not going into anymore detail with the greatest of respect. I could go on all night.
I’m sure he and Big Phil are mates. We do attract some wrong uns

Shouldn't the press etc get on this? Or anyone on social media instead of letting him buy chunk of the city?

With the greatest respect are you sure you're just not understanding of long payment terms?

Pete Price had a stripe then shot straight down the bizzie station to blow himself up in the hope of being man handled by officers in uniforms with big black truncheons and handcuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.