Dissertation Questionnaire regarding Everton Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Edmondson

Player Valuation: £225k
Hi,

My name is Jack Edmondson, I am a third year Sports Marketing student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently in the process of writing my dissertation in partnership with Everton Football Club.

Following a work placement during my second year at university, I have been given the opportunity to work alongside Everton Football Club whilst completing my dissertation. I am exploring whether Everton Football Club are satisfying your wants and needs with their Twitter Feed. My findings from this study will be passed directly on to Everton Football Club.

If you would like to be part of this study please follow the link below. The questionnaire will begin with a participant information, detailing further what you are being asked to do and why. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, either on here or through the following email address: j.edmondson7383@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk

Thank you for taking the time to participate in my study.

I will be sharing a summary of key findings with this forum.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EvertonFootballClubTwitter

I read Everton's twitter feed without following them. But I said 'No' to that related question and the survey finished. I can't see how that's correct from a survey POV.

Nevermind.

Done it, but I suspect I've just been duped into giving personal information to Chico in some devious way.
Thank you for the time taken, I promise
I read Everton's twitter feed without following them. But I said 'No' to that related question and the survey finished. I can't see how that's correct from a survey POV.

Nevermind.
Hi, i'm sorry, it is to ensure my sample remains as tight as possible.

May I also please advise, should you answer "No" to the questions on the consent form, the questionnaire will become void. Please do ask questions if you need to.

Jack

As a helpful hint I'd drop the open ended question you have as part of your analysis so you can focus on it being a pure quantitative piece which makes everything much more simple.

Just as I'm someone interested in such things, what theories does this tie into? I was looking for anything that seemed to tie it in but isn't too evident.

As a helpful hint I'd drop the open ended question you have as part of your analysis so you can focus on it being a pure quantitative piece which makes everything much more simple.

Just as I'm someone interested in such things, what theories does this tie into? I was looking for anything that seemed to tie it in but isn't too evident.

Hi, thank you for the insight, I do agree, the analysis will prove to be more difficult, but I felt the opportunity would be missed if I didn't ask. It may turn out that I can draw no pattern from the qualitative analysis whatsoever but it's there just in case.

In regards to a theory, it is exploring relationship marketing - so whether Everton are building effective relationships online, by satisfying the fans wants and needs online. It will prove easier to see when I publish the results! Thank you for your time, if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you to those that completed the questionnaire over night, I really appreciate it!

Hi,

My name is Jack Edmondson, I am a third year Sports Marketing student at Leeds Beckett University. I am currently in the process of writing my dissertation in partnership with Everton Football Club.

Following a work placement during my second year at university, I have been given the opportunity to work alongside Everton Football Club whilst completing my dissertation. I am exploring whether Everton Football Club are satisfying your wants and needs with their Twitter Feed. My findings from this study will be passed directly on to Everton Football Club.

If you would like to be part of this study please follow the link below. The questionnaire will begin with a participant information, detailing further what you are being asked to do and why. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, either on here or through the following email address: j.edmondson7383@student.leedsbeckett.ac.uk

Thank you for taking the time to participate in my study.

I will be sharing a summary of key findings with this forum.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EvertonFootballClubTwitter
Done.

A pretty well structured survey too, if I may say so. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.