Disgraceful Liverpool Banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Walter Sobchak

mE5req.jpeg

index.php

Juventus Fans - http://www.j1897network.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232201
Man City Fans - http://beta.bluevibe.co.uk/forum/blue-vibe/post/2627429/liverpool-fans-showing-their-class.html

Justice for the 96 yet laugh like **** at Hysel.

hypocritical bastards I hate them! :(

Classless, spineless, pityful, vulgar bunch of ambulance rocking, ticket stealing, paving stone throwing bunch of mudering ****s.

That's all I've got to say about that.

Its sad but I cant say that I am shocked they really do have some disgusting thugs amongst them and it appears to begrowing every season

At least it is a tacit admission that their supporters stopped what was the best team in Europe at the time having a chance of winning the big one.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Heysel reference is in the "Steaua Bucharest 1986" banner.

Steaua won the European Cup the season after the Heysel murders.

Football wise, Everton were the big losers because the ban stopped the club participating in that year's European Cup, the final of which is widely regarded as being the worst Euopean Cup final ever and Steaua the worst team ever to win it.

We would have had a heck of a chance that year.

That banner is odious in the extreme.

Wouldn't the fact that it's written as Steaua Bucureşti rather than the English version suggest that it's simply Romanians on a trip?

Do you see the reversed five in the flag just to the right? Was that murderous night in Belgium one of those five? Lets see if any of the press pick up on it, be interesting if it was only the (spit!) sun.

There's a reason kopites are called ********s ... because they are.

Some of you might remember that the "war" between Utd and them started after kopites displayed a few banners at a match just after the tenth anniversary of Munich. They always were classless f*c*ers and always will be.

Oh by the way ... Peter got your message but can't pm you with an answer because I haven't posted enough. Lots of interesting stuff about songs. Might write something for Toffeeweb which could interest you.

Unfortunately, I know (not friends with) the lad who makes all those banners and flags they have there in the kop, possibly the saddest person on the planet, every second of his life, every penny he has is dedicated to the RS and adidas trainers (baffling).

The kopite, the tom and george tell lies, the steua one, theyre all his. Bad bad bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.