Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Happens to the best of the people. Its just a weird thing our society picked up because people cant say goodbye. Unfortunately alot of people get ghosted because that particular person wasn't over someone special to them whether it was a relationship etc. Dont take it personal at all! Some people are just mean. They dont have the social skills to live like a normal person. Get back on the saddle and keep that head up :)

Thank you mate.

Bar in town full of 60 year old singles :D
60 year old plus lasses keep themselves extremely tidy and presentable nowadays and in many instances outdo those twenty years younger. They don't have the same hang ups, aren't necessarily looking or wanting some sort of long term companionship (although I'm not naive enough to think they wouldn't like it if the 'right' guy came along) and are pretty comfortable with their sexuality. It sort of depends ultimately on their history, past experiences. But it helps if you can find one with similar interests and dont just treat each other as sounding boards for all your mutual past woes.
If you really want to move on then it's important to leave the baggage behind. Women in most cases find it easier because they ultimately hold the cards and us fellas need to learn and learn quick...but that's part of the fun.

I don't suppose anyone knows what happens on the third miscarriage with the NHS? There is a chance my partner is in the process of having her third. I know you get tests after three but thinking about going private.

Can message me if preferred.

Aware the message sounds a bit corporate but just a bit numb to it all now

I don't suppose anyone knows what happens on the third miscarriage with the NHS? There is a chance my partner is in the process of having her third. I know you get tests after three but thinking about going private.

Can't offer any advice mate but it sounds awful for both of you. Wishing you lots of good luck and especially to your missus.

60 year old plus lasses keep themselves extremely tidy and presentable nowadays and in many instances outdo those twenty years younger. They don't have the same hang ups, aren't necessarily looking or wanting some sort of long term companionship (although I'm not naive enough to think they wouldn't like it if the 'right' guy came along) and are pretty comfortable with their sexuality. It sort of depends ultimately on their history, past experiences. But it helps if you can find one with similar interests and dont just treat each other as sounding boards for all your mutual past woes.
If you really want to move on then it's important to leave the baggage behind. Women in most cases find it easier because they ultimately hold the cards and us fellas need to learn and learn quick...but that's part of the fun.

So you're advocating for us to start banging grannies?

Sorry to hear what you're both going through mate, hope you're bother bearing up ok given the circumstances.

A quick search suggests you should be offered tests and a site I looked at has this leaflet that may or may not be of use.

There's a helpline number as well on their website so might be worth having a chat with them https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/information/miscarriage/tests-treatments/

Sorry to hear what you're both going through mate, hope you're bother bearing up ok given the circumstances.

A quick search suggests you should be offered tests and a site I looked at has this leaflet that may or may not be of use.

There's a helpline number as well on their website so might be worth having a chat with them https://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/information/miscarriage/tests-treatments/

Thanks mate. Had a look at that but heard it could vary practice to practice. Wait and see I guess.

Sorry to hear this mate.

Thinking of you and your partner. Try to stay strong.