Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

It’s nothing compared to the things being discussed in this thread, but been having some absolutely brutal sleep paralysis every night since the weekend

Only 2 I can remember the details of was 1 where I was lying at the bottom of a spiral staircase n something was coming down it dead slowly, n last night some sort of shadow witch thing was stood over me but obv couldn’t move

Any of yous had it before? Minging
Only got it once that I can remember, I was in bed and I could see 5 men covered in soot and feathers crawling up the bed towards me, their colour was off too, if you ever looked at a negative from an old camera that's the colour they were, and at they were moving along they were groaning like they were in pain. absolutely bricking it and I couldn't move a muscle.

It’s nothing compared to the things being discussed in this thread, but been having some absolutely brutal sleep paralysis every night since the weekend

Only 2 I can remember the details of was 1 where I was lying at the bottom of a spiral staircase n something was coming down it dead slowly, n last night some sort of shadow witch thing was stood over me but obv couldn’t move

Used to have it quite often as a kid. Terrifying. It would usually involve my door opening slightly and hearing someone/thing shambling towards me and groaning. Making me a bit queasy just thinking about it again.

Happy Fathers Day to all the men who don't see their kids for all the various reasons. Known too many Dads who have had fkd up ex girlfriends/wives/family etc who have been the scapegoat in relationships and have paid with their name dragged through mud and no real access tokids. Kids growing up thinking the worst of them through words of others. It can take years if ever for these Dads to come to terms with it. If you've Dad you've not known since a kid just remember it won't be your fault and it may not be their fault.

I get it every other night normally. It's usually when I fall into a deep sleep with my back to the bedroom door. Wake up and I think the door is open with a man stood in the doorway but can't roll over to check. Nightmare haha.
Only got it once that I can remember, I was in bed and I could see 5 men covered in soot and feathers crawling up the bed towards me, their colour was off too, if you ever looked at a negative from an old camera that's the colour they were, and at they were moving along they were groaning like they were in pain. absolutely bricking it and I couldn't move a muscle.
Used to have it quite often as a kid. Terrifying. It would usually involve my door opening slightly and hearing someone/thing shambling towards me and groaning. Making me a bit queasy just thinking about it again.

yikes, heavy that la, im scared just reading your posts

Wank mate, self inflicted though cus I only seem to get them bad after getting bendy for a few days in a row

ive never really drank heavily enough to have that happen, used to have some pretty messed up vivid dreams when i had smoked a bit too much of the sleep green treat