Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Can somebody recommend a counsellor or psychiatrist in the Liverpool area? Please PM

If anybody has time to give me some online counselling, please PM.

Thanks

For you, Mick, and for anyone else in Liverpool who are interested, this is a free NHS-service (referred from your GP) where local people can talk about their issues:

http://inclusion-matters-liverpool.org.uk/

I can't say how effective they are, but the main thing is that it's free and that the option is there.

What a complete bellwiff you are mate.

I wish I could speak to my loved ones but they don't understand and my loved ones are part of my problem. I can't tell my Dad certain things and if my Dad wasn't in my life I wouldn't have anybody anymore. I'm really going through sh1t and I can't carry on with these feelings and thoughts, I just want to be happy like everybody else.

Or he's actually someone that works in mental healthcare with people suffering severe emotional issues and knows what he's talking about.

Kurt might have expanded on why he thought it was "utter bollox" and why he thought it's "the truth".

I agree with Kurt in this case, but Sozzled may not understand why.

Wow, didn't realize so many people suffered/ are suffering from depression. Stay strong lads I'm sure Everton will cheer you up when we bang in 5 against the mancs.

I've just got a PM from Sozzled telling me to 'man up'

What a disgusting human being you are.

I've gone years and years thinking I could cure myself but I've reached the decision that seeing a professional can only benefit me. I might have kids one day, I can't be in this state of mind then. Normally I would laugh at this PM but I've never to cry so much right now. Just wish I could allow myself to.

I wish I could speak to my loved ones but they don't understand and my loved ones are part of my problem. I can't tell my Dad certain things and if my Dad wasn't in my life I wouldn't have anybody anymore. I'm really going through sh1t and I can't carry on with these feelings and thoughts, I just want to be happy like everybody else.

Other people aren't always as happy as they may seem. I'm no expert but exercise always helps when you feel low.

Other people aren't always as happy as they may seem. I'm no expert but exercise always helps when you feel low.

I do. I go 5 times a week. I feel like crying now and I honestly don't no the reason why. Why is life like this? Why are the younger generation under pressure?

I've just got a PM from Sozzled telling me to 'man up'

What a disgusting human being you are.

'man up' is the outdated attitude of yesteryear, Sozzled is not making a good impression of himself of late. I hope he starts being a bit more respectful of his fellow blues.

But on the other hand, "disgusting human" is a step too far the other way.

This thread's not much use getting derailed by petty squabble. You haven't replied to the link I showed you. Let's talk about that if you want.

'man up' is the outdated attitude of yesteryear, Sozzled is not making a good impression of himself of late. I hope he starts being a bit more respectful of his fellow blues.

But on the other hand, "disgusting human" is a step too far the other way.

This thread's not much use getting derailed by petty squabble. You haven't replied to the link I showed you. Let's talk about that if you want.

I think he's on a wind up.

I'm off to sleeps now, maybe Kurt and other experienced members can comment on if Inclusion Matters is a worthwhile option. For those outside of Liverpool, there will be plenty of equivalent options.

Good luck and best wishes to all :)

for anyone in Liverpool who are interested, this is a free NHS-service (referred from your GP) where local people can talk about their issues:

http://inclusion-matters-liverpool.org.uk/

I can't say how effective they are, but the main thing is that it's free and that the option is there.