Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

It has thank you. I haven't been this downbeat going into a season since 2004 when we replaced Wayne Rooney with Marcus Bent. That season turned out OK so who knows.

Physically I'm very tired and in a little discomfort so my hopes are that they can drain the excess fluid and make me feel a little more normal. Mentally I'm getting there, a little disappointed that I haven't got long left but I did always know this day was coming. However I'm going to try and focus on positive things and Everton were definitely a positive today.
Messy how you feel about the Burnley game. I got this response today......... No problem at all. we could look to provide two tickets to the Burnley fixture.

Do you know if he would need assisted seating or would he be okay in general admission seats?

Many thanks,

Jess

Jessica
Stewart
Fan Engagement Coordinator

Messy how you feel about the Burnley game. I got this response today......... No problem at all. we could look to provide two tickets to the Burnley fixture.

Do you know if he would need assisted seating or would he be okay in general admission seats?

Many thanks,

Jess

Jessica
Stewart

Top man, count me in ?

Many thanks,

Jess

Jessica
Stewart

I should be OK for normal seating. Thank you very much for this it is very much appreciated. My only concern at the moment will be whether I have had the excess fluid drained. My GP is referring me today but I will let you know if there is any potential clash. Once again thank you it really shows what a bunch of wonderful people are on here.

I should be OK for normal seating. Thank you very much for this it is very much appreciated. My only concern at the moment will be whether I have had the excess fluid drained. My GP is referring me today but I will let you know if there is any potential clash. Once again thank you it really shows what a bunch of wonderful people are on here.
Again from the club,..... No problem at all. The two tickets will be complimentary so no fee is required.

As the game isn’t until a few weeks, happy for you to get in touch then to see if he is able to come once he has spoken with his GP etc...... Messy we support a wonderful club, I'll pass details on to you if you wish and you can sort all arrangements with them. You concentrate on resting and feeling better brother.

Again from the club,..... No problem at all. The two tickets will be complimentary so no fee is required.

As the game isn’t until a few weeks, happy for you to get in touch then to see if he is able to come once he has spoken with his GP etc...... Messy we support a wonderful club, I'll pass details on to you if you wish and you can sort all arrangements with them. You concentrate on resting and feeling better brother.

Outstanding sir.

Thank you. I should know within the week when it is going to be so I will let you know ASAP. They are very good club when it comes to things like this.

Yeah if you could pass the details on it would be appreciated. You have also gone the extra mile which I totally appreciate as well.

I feel better some days than others so hopefully plenty of rest before it should see me through.

Thank you. I should know within the week when it is going to be so I will let you know ASAP. They are very good club when it comes to things like this.

Yeah if you could pass the details on it would be appreciated. You have also gone the extra mile which I totally appreciate as well.

I feel better some days than others so hopefully plenty of rest before it should see me through.
We're family. You get your rest brother.

Many thanks,

Jess

Jessica
Stewart
Wonderful effort mate, and great stuff as always by the club.

I hope you’re able to go @messymascot. In the name of optimism, maybe you can start practicing your loudest “BOO!” now.

Many thanks,

Jess

Jessica
Stewart
Brilliant Joe nice one.