Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

It's a new game called The Hundred. The women play first and there was a result in that even though the game was shortened. The mens game got abandoned without enough being played for a result. We then went into Manchester to get food but there was no where suitable open so 2 hours and 3 taxi rides later ended up getting a sandwich in the hotel!! I'm a little tired today but hopefully a good nights sleep will sort me out. Jagielka was the better CB by a tiny bit however Watson was a miles better captain.
Might have to give this cricket a look at Messy if Everton dont sort themselves out. Is 20/20 still a shorter game though - is that 20 balls each instead of the 100 balls in this new one. Youre right Watson was a GREAT captain, im surprised he never went into management. He was temporary manager with us though i think either before or after Royle. I think he tried management too briefly with either Tranmere or Oldham if I remember correctly he'd all the attributes on the pitch as a leader pity it never worked out for him as a manager.

Hi I've just got back from my appointment with my consultant. Unfortunately as I expected there is nothing more they can do with regards to treating the cancer. They can maybe do things to make me a little bit more comfortable. He didn't really want to commit to a timescale but suggested it would be months rather than years. Looks like 1995 FA Cup is going to be my last trophy. Hopefully I can keep going a bit longer and if you are still fine with it I'll try and keep you updated in here. At this stage I don't totally know what to think but I'm sure it will sink in shortly. Need a good start so I can go out on a high!

Hi I've just got back from my appointment with my consultant. Unfortunately as I expected there is nothing more they can do with regards to treating the cancer. They can maybe do things to make me a little bit more comfortable. He didn't really want to commit to a timescale but suggested it would be months rather than years. Looks like 1995 FA Cup is going to be my last trophy. Hopefully I can keep going a bit longer and if you are still fine with it I'll try and keep you updated in here. At this stage I don't totally know what to think but I'm sure it will sink in shortly. Need a good start so I can go out on a high!
That’s devastating mate I’m really sorry to hear it.

Please do keep us updated in here.

Hopefully we get off to the kind of flyer we did last year, to put a smile on your face.

blue-heart.png

So sorry to hear that friend. I hope you find some peace of mind and please come on here as much as you can for support. God bless you.

So sorry to hear that. I hope you find some peace of mind and please keep posting on here if you need a bit of support. God bless you.

Really sorry to hear mate crap news that :( x

Make sure you get yourself down to Goodison at some point if you can and have a well earned pint and enjoy yourself ;)

Darling, I’m so sorry to hear your appointment didn’t go well. My heart hurts for you, I wish I had the right words to make you feel better about this news but all I can say is to please count on me if you need a friend to chat with. Maybe you can relive some of your favorite Everton memories with me/us here. Unless they are too painful and they are better not to be remembered ;)

Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way ???

Can only echo what others have and will be saying to you, im gutted mate. Thoughts and prayers always.. Im sure it'll take time to settle on you and you'll have your family around all meaning well but please messy remember we've all been hearing from you for years you're our brother too - so if you ever need to talk please do (day or night) , theres always plenty of your friends on here to listen. We Love you brother God Bless.

So sorry to hear that friend. I hope you find some peace of mind and please come on here as much as you can for support. God bless you.

Really sorry to hear mate crap news that :( x

Make sure you get yourself down to Goodison at some point if you can and have a well earned pint and enjoy yourself ;)

Darling, I’m so sorry to hear your appointment didn’t go well. My heart hurts for you, I wish I had the right words to make you feel better about this news but all I can say is to please count on me if you need a friend to chat with. Maybe you can relive some of your favorite Everton memories with me/us here. Unless they are too painful and they are better not to be remembered ;)

Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way ???

Can only echo what others have and will be saying to you, im gutted mate. Thoughts and prayers always.. Im sure it'll take time to settle on you and you'll have your family around all meaning well but please messy remember we've all been hearing from you for years you're our brother too - so if you ever need to talk please do (day or night) , theres always plenty of your friends on here to listen. We Love you brother God Bless.

Thank you all for your kind words it means so much. We've never met but I feel so close to this whole community on here.

I've only been to 2 matches one was at Old Trafford 15 years ago and the other at home to West Ham 2019/2020. I will try and get to another before I depart this realm. Maybe in the next life Everton will be lucky.

Winning the Cup final in 95 was probably best memory although I foolishly believed it would be one of many it's our only real success. The 2 final day survival also good memories as of we had gone we may never have returned.

Not gonna lie reading that actually just made me well up. One of my mates mum had a terminal diagnosis and is trying them cbd oils, said it actually helps her feel better than she did before using it.

wish you all the best mate. Will keep checking back in here to see your updates

Not gonna lie reading that actually just made me well up. One of my mates mum had a terminal diagnosis and is trying them cbd oils, said it actually helps her feel better than she did before using it.

wish you all the best mate. Will keep checking back in here to see your updates

Don't be upset it's tough and everyone has their battles. I've just picked one I can't win but I'll give it a go. Not sure on the alternative stuff. I'm hoping to get some fluid removed so I at least feel more comfortable.

Messy I'm gutted for you. Please keep talking to us and keep fighting the good fight. Hopefully Everton can put on a show for you this season. Hugs x