Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Well Sassy, two mins ago found out they are all clear.

Going to beat this, no worries.

With the grace of God, I will have another 50 years of suffering being an Everton fan ahead of me.

Como me dijo un amigo, ahora tenes excusa por mal performance sexual!!!

Beer, wine, rum Sassy. Not aguardiente unfortunately. Being celiac dont help on the beer front.

Soooooooooooooo relieved.
Absolutely f'ing brilliant mate. Buzzing for you brother go celebrate hard.

Great news mate - best of luck with everything.

Prostate cancer is a swine.

My Grandad got diagnosed but they caught it very early and he lived a full life for another 20 years, post diagnosis with treatement, before he passed of old age.

Hoping for the same and more for you fella.
Great post NathDogg. Appreciate it

Absolutley mate - he made sure he lived a full life before the diagnosis and it didn't stop him from packing even more in. We made him go for a check after he was getting up to pee a lot more than normal during the night, so innocuous.

He still got to Goodison and the top balcony with me and my kids until he was 89 yo, and Everton still infuriated him more often than not, but he loved it!

We even had him on holiday on Ibiza at 91 yo, but sadly the dementia was the problem then - the prostate was nothing really, luckily for us, so we did hit the jackpot there, and as you say, hopefully @argietoffee is as lucky.

I tell my mates, if you are going much more or notice anything different when you go for a pee, no matter how trivial it seems, go and get checked out asap, it could save your life.
Nsailed it in the last paragraph. I have never gotten up for a wizz at night time in my life and my prostate is so little enlarged that the doc said you wouldnt notice it.

What changed was that it took my a bit longer to go than it used to and if I got caught short, I was like my wife when she was pregnant looking for a toilet.

With the grace of God, I will have another 50 years of suffering being an Everton fan ahead of me.

Beer, wine, rum Sassy. Not aguardiente unfortunately. Being celiac dont help on the beer front.

You don’t escape Everton that easily!lol Seriously though, that is fantastic news! So happy for you and your loved ones.

Excellent news. Great to hear. Enjoy the misery of Everton for the next 50 years!

You are very kind. Team doing well so far but the weather could still interfere. However nothing could ever disappoint in the way Everton do!! We are having banter and one of the boys is talking a lot!! I'll keep you updated when I know more from my scans hopefully it will be better news.
Well messy how'd your game go did it get rained off.? As a Paddy i know absolutely nothing lol about cricket except that its really long and Ireland once beat Pakistan then their coach was supposed to have commited suicide. I hear the 20/20 cricket is quicker and easier to get into.- is it?? I hope you're feeling well and know we're all still thinking and praying for you mate. Keep the faith brother we'll get through this and we can discuss who was the better cb and captain Watson or Jakielka???

Well messy how'd your game go did it get rained off.? As a Paddy i know absolutely nothing lol about cricket except that its really long and Ireland once beat Pakistan then their coach was supposed to have commited suicide. I hear the 20/20 cricket is quicker and easier to get into.- is it?? I hope you're feeling well and know we're all still thinking and praying for you mate. Keep the faith brother we'll get through this and we can discuss who was the better cb and captain Watson or Jakielka???

It's a new game called The Hundred. The women play first and there was a result in that even though the game was shortened. The mens game got abandoned without enough being played for a result. We then went into Manchester to get food but there was no where suitable open so 2 hours and 3 taxi rides later ended up getting a sandwich in the hotel!! I'm a little tired today but hopefully a good nights sleep will sort me out. Jagielka was the better CB by a tiny bit however Watson was a miles better captain.

It's a new game called The Hundred. The women play first and there was a result in that even though the game was shortened. The mens game got abandoned without enough being played for a result. We then went into Manchester to get food but there was no where suitable open so 2 hours and 3 taxi rides later ended up getting a sandwich in the hotel!! I'm a little tired today but hopefully a good nights sleep will sort me out. Jagielka was the better CB by a tiny bit however Watson was a miles better captain.
All that running around for a sandwich lol im not surprised you're tired. Jagielka was class - Watson too but i always resented Watson a little because he replaced my favourite Mountfield. Everton teaching me to be bitter and dissapointed at an early age lol Well I'll let you get to bed mate. Good night and God Bless.

Caught some of The Hundred on tv the other and have to say although I’m not normally a cricket fan I found it quite watchable.

Messy I love cricket. Have done from an early age when my Dad, sick of the questions, sat me down and explained the rules. Ray Illingworth was the England captain then so that ages me! Used to go to all the Lancs matches in Liverpool until I moved away. Go to Durham's ground occasionally now. Always up for a cricket chat!

Messy I love cricket. Have done from an early age when my Dad, sick of the questions, sat me down and explained the rules. Ray Illingworth was the England captain then so that ages me! Used to go to all the Lancs matches in Liverpool until I moved away. Go to Durham's ground occasionally now. Always up for a cricket chat!

I like test cricket best as you can put it on and just casually watch. It gets more exciting as there becomes a likely result. I have no affiliation to any County its mainly internationals I watch. However this new Hundred format is good and I like the fact they are giving equal billing to the women's game. That was the first match I've been to live and it was good we were in the hotel so watched from our balcony. We had the game on in the room and I now know live TV is about 5/6 seconds behind.