The team from Liverpool we want you as our new manager
O Liverpool football club
Err yeah..we are replacing Klopp
I’m in
Im so pleased to be Liverpool new manager
you mean EVERTON’s new manager
Who?
It’s attitude like yours that is killing our club

He would be better suited than Pochettino but we litrally have no chance and we sound like the Newcastle and West Ham fanbase by even mentioning such names

there’s aiming high mate and being completely unrealistic.

this is the latter.

And no, it’s not as black and white as Simeone or Moyes or Howe lol
I know it’s unlikely but the fact the press run us down constantly and the way the team been run the last 5 years it feels like we are ment to not aim higher then Moyes and any suggestion of a manager better is classed as unobtainable despite the fact we spent 500mil in the last few years, are in England and never been relegated, about to get a brand new stadium and have 1 of the riches history’s in world footy

He is certainly in his comfort zone at Atletico. He's been there for 8 years, won stuff, he is beloved by the fans, built a squad and youth system, knows his training methods and staff inside out and gets paid by the wheelbarrow. Question is does he have a desire to take a major risk outside of that?

I can't see it.

yeah, his attitude of realising Simeone, one of the most renowned and recently successful coaches in European football being out of our reach, is actually what is killing our club.

Blimey mate, you being serious?

I think what he means is the bumbling bufoonery at the top of the club will be thinking like this and appoint a solid failure.

yeah, his attitude of realising Simeone, one of the most renowned and recently successful coaches in European football being out of our reach, is actually what is killing our club.

Blimey mate, you being serious?
Let’s just plod along nicely small little Everton if you don’t try you don’t get . I,ve got an idea let’s bring back Davy Moyes & have a party when we finish 16th !!

I dont think this is unreasonable:

Moyes will need a bilingual assistant to get his message across :coffee:

Yeah, there's always that i guess. I just think Simeone needs strong characters and good defenders to build a mentally strong team around - we just don't have any of that at the moment and most of our players would down tools as soon as he told them to do double training.
No one would be downing tools with Simone.

Let’s just plod along nicely small little Everton if you don’t try you don’t get . I,ve got an idea let’s bring back Davy Moyes & have a party when we finish 16th !!

lol

So it’s one extreme or the other is it?

worse case Moyes/Howe and best case Simeone.

no middle ground for you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.