Designated Everton FC Pub in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope we score a few on Saturday...sick of dominating and letting it go in the last few mins.
Dont care who we get in the final...hoping we do Utd again in the semi tho.

Just hope we score a few on Saturday...sick of dominating and letting it go in the last few mins.
Dont care who we get in the final...hoping we do Utd again in the semi tho.

I'd happily take a scrappy 1-0 to be honest! Determined to be at Wembley this time (via your gaff of course!).

As for wanting United....think i'd prefer Millwall or Blackburn!

I live 5 minutes walk from Limehouse Station. This is awesome news. I will definitely be a regular for the EFC games.

What happened that you left the bar? Had a great day there from what I can remember !

Long story mate, and a very interesting one at that ! Yeah I loved doing it, and did it last year aswell, free car park and coach parking free breckie, cheap beer, Everton Tunes all day ! Loved it ! Hope someone else does it this year if we get through I would love to be the other side of the bar!

Well we have a new IP Box fitted at the Queens Head and according to information I have found, we will be showing Everton V Norwich on JSC +8 on Saturday.
Fingers crossed if this works, it will mean we have all 38 league games showing here.

Best of luck with the alehouse - I'd take up Tooley1878 offer of advice, The Old Bell Kilburn was legendary.

Well we have a new IP Box fitted at the Queens Head and according to information I have found, we will be showing Everton V Norwich on JSC +8 on Saturday.
Fingers crossed if this works, it will mean we have all 38 league games showing here.

This saturday i have my aussies rules grand final, but i'll be there the following w/e

Boss.

I remember this thread.

A few of us will be coming to a few London games this season so hope to see you.

Do you know if you're showing the game tomorrow? I live in London so will be there every week if the games are on...

Come on wizard mate you certainly don't mean every game as then you won't go to any and you gotta go to some games surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.