Derby Matchday Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieob

Player Valuation: £25k
Appreciate some help please as I have only been dropped off in Taxis when going to matches so don't know the area.
I've only driven in Liverpool once about 20+ years ago.
So attending the game against Liverpool on March 2nd. Have to pick ticket up before game in ticket office.
Ferry from Dublin that morning and driving up so will probably be coming from the Mersey Tunnel...… Is that the best way? Kingsway Tunnel I would imagine?
Time could be tight if ferry is delayed, but I expect and hope to be in Liverpool about 2pm. An hour before kickoff.(would rather it be much earlier but sure what can you do!)

I'm looking to get a safe parking spot, don't mind paying.

Maybe I'm better off parking up somewhere once I come through the tunnel or around the city centre and then jumping in a taxi?

Or any good safe car parks between the tunnel and Goodison?

I just don't want to get stuck in traffic because I might end up being late.

Appreciate any tips you locals can give me please

Appreciate some help please as I have only been dropped off in Taxis when going to matches so don't know the area.
I've only driven in Liverpool once about 20+ years ago.
So attending the game against Liverpool on March 2nd. Have to pick ticket up before game in ticket office.
Ferry from Dublin that morning and driving up so will probably be coming from the Mersey Tunnel...… Is that the best way? Kingsway Tunnel I would imagine?
Time could be tight if ferry is delayed, but I expect and hope to be in Liverpool about 2pm. An hour before kickoff.(would rather it be much earlier but sure what can you do!)

I'm looking to get a safe parking spot, don't mind paying.

Maybe I'm better off parking up somewhere once I come through the tunnel or around the city centre and then jumping in a taxi?

Or any good safe car parks between the tunnel and Goodison?

I just don't want to get stuck in traffic because I might end up being late.

Appreciate any tips you locals can give me please
Yeah the game will more than likely be on the Sunday or Early kick off on the Saturday, not a chance it will be 3 o'clock on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.