Derby match officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the one I was least hoping for. Strong ref (as in, unlikely to be swayed, not high quality) but as others have said, arrogant and seems to relish controversy.

For what it’s worth, it appears the RS are equally unhappy with this appointment.

Probably the one I was least hoping for. Strong ref (as in, unlikely to be swayed, not high quality) but as others have said, arrogant and seems to relish controversy.

For what it’s worth, it appears the RS are equally unhappy with this appointment.

Forgot about their completely ridiculous agenda against Taylor because he’s from greater Manchester even though he basically wears a Liverpool kit most games. Moss, Atkinson, Mason, Taylor, Probert. Must be tough being a Liverpool fan with these refs around.

Atkinson was the ref who sent Jack Rodwell off when he didn't even touch the odious Suarez back in 2011.

We appealed and he refused to be budged but the FA overturned it themselves so Rodwell didn't cop for a ban.
Should’ve been banned from reffing this game for life for that. Wasn’t it in like the 9th minute or something as well?

Doesn't really matter does it. Sigurdson will be strolling around in the midfield pointing because he's the captain, Tom Tom will be ensuring his bun is hitting the floodlights at the right angle, Sidibe will be checking his socks while they're scoring their third and Pickford will be diving over the ball when they score their sixth. Just call me NostraEverton...You're welcome!

Where did you hear this
RAWK?????

Status
Not open for further replies.