Derby betting odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single time we play that lot there’s a few posters on here who stick their necks on the line and start proclaiming “this will be different” and we should all stop “living in the last” and “grow some balls”.

I remember being sat in the Main Stand at the pit when Gerrard got a hat trick. Shortly after reading posts on here saying it was “our year”.
Ancelotti was 3-0 up at HT against them in Istanbul with a team of absolute superstars and he ended up losing.
I backed us to beat their kids team in the cup last year and only to be let down.

I hope this time it’s different and we don’t get a man sent off early by some gobshite ref.

I was looking at the EPL outright betting on Billy Hill’s site just now.

We are 18/1 to win it.

The Mancs are 40/1. Arsenal 25/1.

When was the last time we were a shorter price to be Champions than that erstwhile “Big Two”?

I was looking at the EPL outright betting on Billy Hill’s site just now.

We are 18/1 to win it.

The Mancs are 40/1. Arsenal 25/1.

When was the last time we were a shorter price to be Champions than that erstwhile “Big Two”?
The worm is a turning...and that's hilarious for the Mancs, just shows how quickly we've shot passed them...swop positions, us 3rd this year while they finish where we did in 12th

Because of their many betting supporters, 4/5 on a Liverpool win is also good odds. Fancy a draw.

Wont get a better chance than this, with no fans there it seems like players are playing with no pressure on their backs.lets face it we won't win at Anfield,so it will be another (11th) season without victory if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.