2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the correlation is with what i wrote?

Gray happened to score a goal or two after his selfishness caused attacks to break down week in week out over 18months?

I imagine there are non-league players who we could sign that could just take pot shots from 30 yards out with 1 in 20 going in.

He did well in his play against Forest apart from showing any competence or threat in open play.

I suspect we can get £8-10mil for Maupay and with a Gray sale that may stretch to a £20mil total.

Just enough to bring a competent young player from France in.

As you say, it has been eye opening to read about Mykolenko being poor going forward when Gray never passes the ball.

Must be a nightmare to play with him.

Good signing if we sell him we'll capture a profit.

Yeah cause players "happen" to score goals like he did vs Arsenal and Man City all the time don't they. We've got Davies, Iwobi and Doucoure who've all shown how simple it is for a player to score a goal like that...

There is a reason why we got a point vs Forest for the first time in months away from home - because we had someone who could frstly put the ball in the back of the net, but also allowed us to take the fight to them to an extent through a willigness to attack their goal. Something that hasn't happened with the likes of Maupay up front.

Mykoleno has been an embarrasment in possession of the ball beyond the half way line. You can blame Gray all you want but it's Mykolenko who is the issue when it comes to our attacking threat from left back.

Yeah cause players "happen" to score goals like he did vs Arsenal and Man City all the time don't they. We've got Davies, Iwobi and Doucoure who've all shown how simple it is for a player to score a goal like that...

There is a reason why we got a point vs Forest for the first time in months away from home - because we had someone who could frstly put the ball in the back of the net, but also allowed us to take the fight to them to an extent through a willigness to attack their goal. Something that hasn't happened with the likes of Maupay up front.

Mykoleno has been an embarrasment in possession of the ball beyond the half way line. You can blame Gray all you want but it's Mykolenko who is the issue when it comes to our attacking threat from left back.

If no one gave the ball to a player how would he be effective?

Btw Mykolenko has scored goals that require more technical ability than any Gray has scored with his selfish pot shots.

If no one gave the ball to a player how would he be effective?

Btw Mykolenko has scored goals that require more technical ability than any Gray has scored with his selfish pot shots.

That's right Zat. I don't want to see any fluky pot shots like this ever again. Just ruins my day.

This assist and goal...

And let's not even start with that lucky ball in for Dom to head home to keep us up last season.

Down with this sort of thing!

That's right Zat. I don't want to see any fluky pot shots like this ever again. Just ruins my day.

This assist and goal...

And let's not even start with that lucky ball in for Dom to head home to keep us up last season.

Down with this sort of thing!

Videos not available in "your country" so cant see what youve posted as a reference.

Either way, Mykolenko's scored two (one for us and another in Ukraine) both very similar showing great technique.

In Ukraine he was known to be strong offensively...Gray has ignored him (and others) to hold onto the ball too long and/or take pot shots.

Very selfish player who has flopped both for Leicester and in Germany after strong starts -- as with us.

Videos not available in "your country" so cant see what youve posted as a reference.

Either way, Mykolenko's scored two (one for us and another in Ukraine) both very similar showing great technique.

In Ukraine he was known to be strong offensively...Gray has ignored him (and others) to hold onto the ball too long and/or take pot shots.

Very selfish player who has flopped both for Leicester and in Germany after strong starts -- as with us.

Gray has started one game under Dyche and it was up front, how do you explain Mykolenko looking dreadful in all the other games where Gray didn’t play in front of him?

Mykolenko is garbo

Gray has started one game under Dyche and it was up front, how do you explain Mykolenko looking dreadful in all the other games where Gray didn’t play in front of him?

Im merely stating that Gray is a selfish player. Do you disagree with that?

He always does this.

Blames other people for how rubbish certain players are.

This is the Gray thread...see post above.

It also applies to any other full back who plays behind Gray and gets into advanced/supporting positions.

In fact, I thought he had a decent all round game against Forest up top...but had no cutting edge.

Mykolenko is garbo

Thats for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.