2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much improved from his Arsenal cameo. Put in the effort which is sometimes lacking from his performances and was kicked up and down the pitch but kept at it. one of the only players in the squad who can strike the ball with power. well played

How on earth didnt he get a 2nd....had opportunities.

I wonder how much that tackle a few minutes earlier on him affected him. He didn't half take a nasty accidental stamp on his foot off Colback a few minutes earlier.

It really was a chance for him to take a touch, compose himself and wrap up the 3 points. I don't think they'd have come back from a 3-1 half time deficit.

By far the best option up top in Calvert-Lewin's absence, and I can't see any argument for Maupay or Simms instead of him... it is slightly concerning that it took Dyche this long to give it a try. Hopefully his efforts yesterday on the defensive side of things will have convinced Dyche that he can chase back when required.

I like him and always have.

We have a better chance of scoring a goal when he's on the pitch, than when he isn't.

I'm not a big fan but I completely agree with you. I feel he'll make something happen out of nothing or that he has at least some kind of goal in him.

So infuriating though, if he slots that chance end of the 1st half that would have given us a massive boost before half time.

Bit like when he went clean through against Spurs away and ballooned it into space. Those chances don't come around very often and 9 times out of 10 they end up proving crucial misses

I'm not a big fan but I completely agree with you. I feel he'll make something happen out of nothing or that he has at least some kind of goal in him.

So infuriating though, if he slots that chance end of the 1st half that would have given us a massive boost before half time.

Bit like when he went clean through against Spurs away and ballooned it into space. Those chances don't come around very often and 9 times out of 10 they end up proving crucial misses

He is highly frustrating, I agree. I think I like how attacking he is, we have too many wingers that are happy to play it backwards, and he is always looking to get forward or have a shot.

In an ideal world, he'd be back up to a player like Richarlison, but we are so far away from that now.

Such a talented boy he couldnt finish his dinner...its one thing scoring a penalty but how on earth he missed 2 close range chances is beyond me.

For such a selfish player he hasnt the quality to back up his attitude.
Why is he selfish and got an attitude? Of all the players in our squad cheating the fans, this lad isn't one of them.

Why is he selfish and got an attitude? Of all the players in our squad cheating the fans, this lad isn't one of them.

For the past 18months hes received the ball and ignored better placed team mates to have a Bolasie moment in the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.